BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Marilynne M.
New Castle, PA
I think their cable service is highly over priced. They have terrible customer service. I have internet only it's not bad, very reliable and I do recommend the internet service. Just wait for a deal.
Stefani D.
White oak, PA
The cable service is great, but it is expensive. The price always goes up after the "deal" runs out. The good part is usually they will lower your rate if you ask about the "deals" they have going on
Roxanne S.
I love my services with Comcast!! For what I pay and what I get, I just can't justify going with anything else. My internet is fast and my cable always works and the X1 system is super innovative.
Isis T.
Cockeysville, MD
Worst service ever! I am never happy with them and you pay an outrageous amount of money for service and it is spotty at best, If my complex didn't force me to have them I would switch to Verizon.
Tracy W.
Orlando, FL
I have had nothing but negative experiences as a Comcast customer. Their customer service has been nothing short of atrocious and i have only been a customer due to the lack of options in my area.
Anika M.
Comcast provides fast reliable internet. I also really appreciate their hotspots. However, they are sneaky with the amount of unsubstantiated fees that accrue on your bill if you are not vigilant.
Amanda C.
New Brunswick, NJ
Horrible customer service, to explain all the issues I had with them would take up three pages. Not worth the money for just the pain and aggravation to deal with them. If possible switch to FIOS
Martina I.
Elmwood Park, IL
I loved the price of my Internet service. When I moved I paid off my account balance. After a year different collecting agencies were trying to make me pay off the amount again. And I did.. twice...
Breanne R.
I do like the consistency of the Internet, but I would give their customer service zero stars if I could. Very rude during the several times I have dealt with them, and they do not solve the issues.
Rikki C.
Salisbury, VT
Comcast is a great cable/internet combo I invested in when purchasing my new home. Great service/channels available and the Comcast feature to watch shows you might have missed is super convenient!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.