- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I think their cable service is highly over priced. They have terrible customer service. I have internet only it's not bad, very reliable and I do recommend the internet service. Just wait for a deal.
The cable service is great, but it is expensive. The price always goes up after the "deal" runs out. The good part is usually they will lower your rate if you ask about the "deals" they have going on
I love my services with Comcast!! For what I pay and what I get, I just can't justify going with anything else. My internet is fast and my cable always works and the X1 system is super innovative.
Worst service ever! I am never happy with them and you pay an outrageous amount of money for service and it is spotty at best, If my complex didn't force me to have them I would switch to Verizon.
I have had nothing but negative experiences as a Comcast customer. Their customer service has been nothing short of atrocious and i have only been a customer due to the lack of options in my area.
Comcast provides fast reliable internet. I also really appreciate their hotspots. However, they are sneaky with the amount of unsubstantiated fees that accrue on your bill if you are not vigilant.
Horrible customer service, to explain all the issues I had with them would take up three pages. Not worth the money for just the pain and aggravation to deal with them. If possible switch to FIOS
I loved the price of my Internet service. When I moved I paid off my account balance. After a year different collecting agencies were trying to make me pay off the amount again. And I did.. twice...
I do like the consistency of the Internet, but I would give their customer service zero stars if I could. Very rude during the several times I have dealt with them, and they do not solve the issues.
Comcast is a great cable/internet combo I invested in when purchasing my new home. Great service/channels available and the Comcast feature to watch shows you might have missed is super convenient!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos