3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I love my Comcast provider! They have the fastest internet, the cable programming is phenomenal! Lots of channels to choose from and you can't beat the price. They have good deals if you combine services!
We've had Comcast for years. Their services are great. We've always had good customer service. This price is the only issue with Comcast. We have to make a phone call at least once a year to renegotiate.
My internet and cable provider is Comcast and I'm quite satisfied with the speeds. Sometimes it flakes out, but after rebooting the wifi, it goes back to normal.
Comcast is horrible! Their customer service is the worst that I have ever dealt with. The service is constantly cuts out and is terrible. Unfortunately we live in a place that comcast is the only option.
We love Comcast! We are now using X1 and absolutely love it! We never had an issue with Customer Service as other people may have... They have always been great when renewing packages or TV channels!
I think their cable service is highly over priced. They have terrible customer service. I have internet only it's not bad, very reliable and I do recommend the internet service. Just wait for a deal.
I've had other companies and this is the only one that hasn't disappointed. At one point there was a tornado near the area and the TV didn't go off once, unlike the other companies. Highly impressed.
Quality of cable and Internet is OK but some channels are pixilated. Service and support is totally unacceptable. Missed appointments and incompetent service and billing errors are my main complaints.
Comcast is so expensive that it's ridiculous! Unfortunately, when it comes to internet they do have the best connect way over Centurylink. If I could get rid of Comcast, I would do it in a heartbeat.
The cable service is great, but it is expensive. The price always goes up after the "deal" runs out. The good part is usually they will lower your rate if you ask about the "deals" they have going on
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos