BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Kami G.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love my Comcast provider! They have the fastest internet, the cable programming is phenomenal! Lots of channels to choose from and you can't beat the price. They have good deals if you combine services!
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA
We've had Comcast for years. Their services are great. We've always had good customer service. This price is the only issue with Comcast. We have to make a phone call at least once a year to renegotiate.
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
My internet and cable provider is Comcast and I'm quite satisfied with the speeds. Sometimes it flakes out, but after rebooting the wifi, it goes back to normal.
Erin P.
Comcast is horrible! Their customer service is the worst that I have ever dealt with. The service is constantly cuts out and is terrible. Unfortunately we live in a place that comcast is the only option.
Claudia N.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
We love Comcast! We are now using X1 and absolutely love it! We never had an issue with Customer Service as other people may have... They have always been great when renewing packages or TV channels!
Marilynne M.
New Castle, PA
I think their cable service is highly over priced. They have terrible customer service. I have internet only it's not bad, very reliable and I do recommend the internet service. Just wait for a deal.
Evelyn C.
I've had other companies and this is the only one that hasn't disappointed. At one point there was a tornado near the area and the TV didn't go off once, unlike the other companies. Highly impressed.
James G.
Philadelphia, PA
Quality of cable and Internet is OK but some channels are pixilated. Service and support is totally unacceptable. Missed appointments and incompetent service and billing errors are my main complaints.
Alexis H.
Maplewood, MN
Comcast is so expensive that it's ridiculous! Unfortunately, when it comes to internet they do have the best connect way over Centurylink. If I could get rid of Comcast, I would do it in a heartbeat.
Stefani D.
White oak, PA
The cable service is great, but it is expensive. The price always goes up after the "deal" runs out. The good part is usually they will lower your rate if you ask about the "deals" they have going on
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.