BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Julie C.
HEATHSVILLE, VA
It'll do I guess. Seems they remove channels without telling you but yet you still pay the same. They don't carry some channels that Verizon does. I'm on the fence about switching back when the time comes.
Molly P.
Winfield, WV
We have absolutely no way of having high speed internet out where I live and Comcast is the only company who could keep up with high speed! The wifi reaches all the way up to my apartment! They are fabulous!
Jan C.
Surprisingly, not as bad as I expected it to be. The employees who helped set up internet were very nice and polite. Talking on the phone can be a little stressful, but setting up an account wasn't too bad.
Christina D.
Eliot, ME
Comcast has a bad rap for some reason. We have never had any issues- customer service has always been easily obtainable and reasonable. We also have never experienced any price hikes or unreasonable charges.
Brandi B.
York, PA
Service is pretty good. I think they're like the only provider that services my area or I probably would look into another option. The customer service isn't the greatest and their prices are a little high.
Ginny M.
I have been happy with the service, but I think I pay too much and I've had some issues with technical support and the people actually showing up to my house. Also, when I call support I'm often hung up on.
Jessica A.
Van Nuys, CA
Ill give them credit for fixing their mistakes, but there are mistakes that get made often: sending broken router boxes, internet outages, etc. When these have happened they have fixed them within 24 hours.
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
If I could give it 0 stars I would. Terrible customer service, sneaky fees and price hikes, expensive, and they throttle usage. Just biding my time till there's another option and I can say good riddance.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, FL
Comcast internet speed is actually pretty good. However if you ever need customer service they will leave you with wanting to never hear the word Comcast again! The customer service is at best horrendous!
Karin G.
Internet service is fast and reliable. Price is kind of high and customer service is hit or miss. Cancelled our cable through them because it was too expensive! They call often to try to sell us on cable.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.