- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
We like that Comcast has good shows and covers most sports that we want to watch. We do like the on demand as well! Plenty of options for the kids and if we forget to record something we can find it on demand as well!
THE WORST. I wish I could go with another service provider but there is nothing else available to me. Terrible customer service. Spotty reception. Awful all around.
OK dependability with fast internet speeds. But the worst customer service I have ever experienced. No one can ever provide the same answer or know what's going on.
Customer service is a pain and i have heard quit a bit of them not doing what they need to to keep clients but i its something we don't seem to have a problem with
Comcast is ok I mean I think I had them all and honesty to me they all the same I even worked for a few internet companies so there nothing I can really do about it lol
I like Comcast the Internet is fast at all time for me and the cable is awesome I love the on demand unlike other cable companies I've never had a problem with it
Horrible customer service. Always over charging me and always having to call and get it adjusted. I wish I had another cable company but I refuse to move to Dish.
Comcast has the fastest internet service I have ever had. It is a bit spendy, but the quality of service has out-weighed the price. I'm glad I switched to Comcast.
Our internet and cable services are amazing! But clear your schedule and take some nerve pills if you EVER have to do business with customer service. Never in my life have I dealt with such terrible customer service!
We pay for the beat and fastest internet and it's still slow for whatnwe need it for. Their customer service is horrible especially since they teamed up with at&t.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos