- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
THE WORST. I wish I could go with another service provider but there is nothing else available to me. Terrible customer service. Spotty reception. Awful all around.
OK dependability with fast internet speeds. But the worst customer service I have ever experienced. No one can ever provide the same answer or know what's going on.
Customer service is a pain and i have heard quit a bit of them not doing what they need to to keep clients but i its something we don't seem to have a problem with
I hate Comcast. They have terrible customer service and they are extremely expensive. If I had another option for Internet at my house I would not be their customer.
I like Comcast the Internet is fast at all time for me and the cable is awesome I love the on demand unlike other cable companies I've never had a problem with it
Comcast is ok I mean I think I had them all and honesty to me they all the same I even worked for a few internet companies so there nothing I can really do about it lol
There always seems to be some kind of problem with Comcast, definitely not my favorite company, but their customer service is hit or miss depending on the problem!
Terrific fast internet. The fastest out there. The only reason I put 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the customer service. It could be a lot better in Many ways.
We pay for the beat and fastest internet and it's still slow for whatnwe need it for. Their customer service is horrible especially since they teamed up with at&t.
Horrible customer service. Always over charging me and always having to call and get it adjusted. I wish I had another cable company but I refuse to move to Dish.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos