BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Michelle D.
McDonald, PA
Comcast is probably the most convenient and fastest Internet provider out there. My main complain is that when we experience problems, it takes FOREVER for them to be resolved. When we began out service, they had to bring us 3 modems before one worked. The service is hardly interrupted as long as you have the right package. If you buy the cheapest, of course you will have a slower upload and download speed.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I do like Comcast besides their customer service. You can hardly ever get through to them and if you do somehow you get disconnected. But, having said that the few times I was persistent enough in getting them on the phone, they exceeded my expectations. Very helpful and friendly. Just be prepared to have a full day of sitting on hold and being disconnected and calling back. You will get someone at sometime!
Georgia C.
Elizabethtown, KY
I've never had any problems with Comcast. I love that you can record several shows at once. I also like how many will stay in your queue. I binge watch shows all the time and love that I can watch them whenever. I only don't like the price. We are paying slightly more just so that we can get a sports package, and I really don't think that it is worth the extra money. Extra money definitely for DVR, though!
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I have Comcast/Xfinity services for both cable (basic and many movie channels) and internet service. I have been with the company for nearly 3 yrs now and I can say with all honesty and certainty that they are the worst providers I have ever had. My internet rarely works and I constantly rcv lockups and error msgs with my cable box services. I used to call and complain quite a bit and when I did, the techs would always admit my signal service was terrible. For $200 per month, one would think they would appriciate customers enough to do better. Sadly they don't.
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
Sorry but comcast is the worst service on the planet. Twice this year they have screwed up our internet and cable, leaving us without both for a week. A technician comes out and says he cannot repair the issue and will send us someone else, but puts in the paperwork that the work was completed. That's only one of the many issues I have had with comcast. I cannot have any other provider in my apartment complex.
Jim H.
Portland, TN
When they aren't working on it the service is great! getting support when you need it however or getting a service technician out to your house when you know what is needed better than the indian tech support reps is the worst thing you can think of. they will hang up on you, lie to you and not put a bit of what you talked about in their notes so that the next person knows what you have been through, if you have another option use it. you'll be glad you did. I hear google fiber is coming out now and projected to give Comcast some much needed competition
Peggy C.
I know a lot of people who hate Comcast but I've really never had any trouble with them. Service calls always fix any issues - most of the time over the phone. Rarely does the signal fail. There are lots of nearby locations for service if needed. The real problem I have is the price. I wish they would do an a la cart service - don't need all the channels in their packages when I really only want a handful.
Christine T.
Philadelphia, PA
Comcast can give you problems, but I've had Dish before and I do not recommend! There were so many problems with connection, glitches, and packages. We were suppose to get Verizon, but no one ever showed up at our house. Then they kept trying to bill us. They said even if we didn't have it, we were in a contract with them and owed them a couple hundred dollars. We got out of that crazy mess after many arguments with Verizon. A friend of mine had Direct TV and it was just as bad as Dish. In my opinion, Comcast is the best service out there right now.
Daniela M.
Hialeah, FL
I've been a costumer of Comcast for the past 5 years and it's been overall decent, there have been times where the Internet just stops working randomly or the TV won't let us watch some channels but it hasn't been too inconvenient, what really is terrible is the costumer service, it takes so much work to get someone to come to your house and fix the problem for you and it's not a very pleasing process
Emily N.
Bethel Park, PA
Comcast is a company that truly walks the walk and talks the talk. If there is ever an issue with any of my services they are willing to fix it right away or send someone out who is able to fix it. My internet and cable is rarely down and my internet typically runs very quickly. I highly recommend using them! They also offer a great deal for a landline, cable, and Internet package that I think is great!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.