- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I don't have any complains so far with Comcast Xfinity services. I have a fast and great internet and the same I can say about the cable with the programs they provide.
It's expensive, but still better than dish or version. It's the "you get what you pay for" Comcast is usually quick to resolve any problems, but we rarely have any.
I've never really had to many issues with Comcast other than slow internet or not being able to connect but as soon as I call they send a tech to try to help me resolve the issue . Other than this they are ok for service
At times they're good, at times they're not. Customer service is okay but sometimes hard to work with. Service is usually pretty good, but occasionally have troubles.
I love their service. Their customer service isn't that great but their service is awesome. They're easy to navigate and I always have great reception for my Wi-Fi.
Way overpriced!! I would quit...and since I have a Roku it is a possibility. Must pay a premium for one or two channels I want to watch. Lower price gives you nothing
The service is great! no matter the weather i have internet and tv, but i do give them 3 stars due to the lack of customer service. The wait times are always long and the representatives never seem to truly want to help.
Unfortunately, Comcast is the only provider available to use for Internet or cable. While I find their service reliable, their prices are ridiculous. Each month it seems there is an increase in price. Very frustrating.
Comcast has a great product and system but 90% out customer service has been horrible. Nobody seems to know what they're are doing and sometimes are very rude. If you don't have many problems with service; you'll love it.
I have been trying to get my home number pried from my old account at another provider for months with no success! I wish they had the anywhere DVR boxes like At&T.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos