BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Ximena A.
Plantation, FL
I don't have any complains so far with Comcast Xfinity services. I have a fast and great internet and the same I can say about the cable with the programs they provide.
P M.
It's expensive, but still better than dish or version. It's the "you get what you pay for" Comcast is usually quick to resolve any problems, but we rarely have any.
Nelky M.
Hartford, CT
I've never really had to many issues with Comcast other than slow internet or not being able to connect but as soon as I call they send a tech to try to help me resolve the issue . Other than this they are ok for service
Krystal T.
Logan, UT
At times they're good, at times they're not. Customer service is okay but sometimes hard to work with. Service is usually pretty good, but occasionally have troubles.
Suriel E.
Hampton, GA
I love their service. Their customer service isn't that great but their service is awesome. They're easy to navigate and I always have great reception for my Wi-Fi.
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
Way overpriced!! I would quit...and since I have a Roku it is a possibility. Must pay a premium for one or two channels I want to watch. Lower price gives you nothing
Jasmina Z.
Skokie, IL
The service is great! no matter the weather i have internet and tv, but i do give them 3 stars due to the lack of customer service. The wait times are always long and the representatives never seem to truly want to help.
Neeley M.
South Dennis, MA
Unfortunately, Comcast is the only provider available to use for Internet or cable. While I find their service reliable, their prices are ridiculous. Each month it seems there is an increase in price. Very frustrating.
Paige O.
Comcast has a great product and system but 90% out customer service has been horrible. Nobody seems to know what they're are doing and sometimes are very rude. If you don't have many problems with service; you'll love it.
Susan C.
Oakley, CA
I have been trying to get my home number pried from my old account at another provider for months with no success! I wish they had the anywhere DVR boxes like At&T.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.