3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Although I do think they have some of the best service, they have too many hidden fees and charge you for everything from the actual service to renting the cable boxes.
Terrible customer service. Service goes in and out frequently. If I had any other options, I'd go with those, but Comcast is the only provider that services my area.
As far as picture goes, it's great quality. As far as customer service, it's not. Getting them to come to your house is hard enough, and when they finally do, they only do a half assed job.
Service is really good but customer service isn't great. Bill goes up dramatically each year and I have to call and get into a promotion but tends to be a big hassle.
I used Comcast when I was in college and every time I needed to call them, I procrastinated it because it was such a pain and took so long. I would recommend switching cable providers but I heard AT&T isn't that much better.
Hate them, just waiting to move so I can get with a better company and have better service. Was charged just for a guy to come out and tell us something was unplugged!
Ran into problems when we moved they let u take the equipment and then come out to set up and say none of the equip,net is able to work. They make u return the product
I don't really need to explain why it's so bad. It just is. Our internet cuts out every 20 minutes but only when the sun it out. Comcast doesn't ever seem to know why.
Great platform, decent customer service, many service issues. I live in a bigger city so I expect to have more reliable service from such a large provider in the area. I also think the price is high for the service received.
If their is a better provider in your area I would go with them. unfortunately in my area I am stuck paying their high prices for their shady service and slow internet.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos