BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Quartney S.
Yukon, OK
Although I do think they have some of the best service, they have too many hidden fees and charge you for everything from the actual service to renting the cable boxes.
Andi D.
Terrible customer service. Service goes in and out frequently. If I had any other options, I'd go with those, but Comcast is the only provider that services my area.
Allison G.
Plymouth, MI
As far as picture goes, it's great quality. As far as customer service, it's not. Getting them to come to your house is hard enough, and when they finally do, they only do a half assed job.
Amy S.
Lansing, MI
Service is really good but customer service isn't great. Bill goes up dramatically each year and I have to call and get into a promotion but tends to be a big hassle.
Alyssa M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I used Comcast when I was in college and every time I needed to call them, I procrastinated it because it was such a pain and took so long. I would recommend switching cable providers but I heard AT&T isn't that much better.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Hate them, just waiting to move so I can get with a better company and have better service. Was charged just for a guy to come out and tell us something was unplugged!
Dina D.
Pennsburg, PA
Ran into problems when we moved they let u take the equipment and then come out to set up and say none of the equip,net is able to work. They make u return the product
Amon K.
I don't really need to explain why it's so bad. It just is. Our internet cuts out every 20 minutes but only when the sun it out. Comcast doesn't ever seem to know why.
Ilias S.
Atlanta, GA
Great platform, decent customer service, many service issues. I live in a bigger city so I expect to have more reliable service from such a large provider in the area. I also think the price is high for the service received.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
If their is a better provider in your area I would go with them. unfortunately in my area I am stuck paying their high prices for their shady service and slow internet.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.