BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Krystal P.
There internet service is great, i always have service and very good speed. But the prices are a bit high. So i would recommend them but their prices are not the best.
Kilashandra F.
Bedford
Comcast offers the best quality cable and internet in my opinion but their prices get ridiculous and their customer service is terrible. I wish another company offered comparable quality because I would switch in a heartbeat
Mia A.
Battle Creek, MI
While I like the channels available, customer service is terrible and I am constantly having to call them for one issue or another with the issues never being resolved.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Hate them, just waiting to move so I can get with a better company and have better service. Was charged just for a guy to come out and tell us something was unplugged!
Carolyn K.
East Hartford, CT
I think their xfinity package sucks. It is very expensive and there is really not that many shows ondemand that warrant it. Also they lock you in to crazy contracts!!!
Jennifer C.
Comcast isn't perfect. However, when I switched over to AT&T I found myself desperately switching back. So far Comcast has been the best of all here in South Florida.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
If their is a better provider in your area I would go with them. unfortunately in my area I am stuck paying their high prices for their shady service and slow internet.
Monique H.
Reedley, CA
Hate how they add charges that you don't know of and frequently have outages or some sort of technical issue that interrupts your show or get together do not recommend
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
Its very expensive . but it is great service. Internet is fast and has not fade in and out. I love having on demand. I can just pull up my sins favorite shows and b ok.
Andi D.
Terrible customer service. Service goes in and out frequently. If I had any other options, I'd go with those, but Comcast is the only provider that services my area.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.