3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
There internet service is great, i always have service and very good speed. But the prices are a bit high. So i would recommend them but their prices are not the best.
Comcast offers the best quality cable and internet in my opinion but their prices get ridiculous and their customer service is terrible. I wish another company offered comparable quality because I would switch in a heartbeat
While I like the channels available, customer service is terrible and I am constantly having to call them for one issue or another with the issues never being resolved.
Hate them, just waiting to move so I can get with a better company and have better service. Was charged just for a guy to come out and tell us something was unplugged!
I think their xfinity package sucks. It is very expensive and there is really not that many shows ondemand that warrant it. Also they lock you in to crazy contracts!!!
Comcast isn't perfect. However, when I switched over to AT&T I found myself desperately switching back. So far Comcast has been the best of all here in South Florida.
If their is a better provider in your area I would go with them. unfortunately in my area I am stuck paying their high prices for their shady service and slow internet.
Hate how they add charges that you don't know of and frequently have outages or some sort of technical issue that interrupts your show or get together do not recommend
Its very expensive . but it is great service. Internet is fast and has not fade in and out. I love having on demand. I can just pull up my sins favorite shows and b ok.
Terrible customer service. Service goes in and out frequently. If I had any other options, I'd go with those, but Comcast is the only provider that services my area.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos