3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I have not had any issues with my internet service lagging or dropping. Comcast has almost a monopoly on my area though, so they are not very competitive with pricing.
Comcast is the local cable and internet provider here but their pricing structure and customer service stinks. Unfortunately we don't have any other cable options here.
As far as picture goes, it's great quality. As far as customer service, it's not. Getting them to come to your house is hard enough, and when they finally do, they only do a half assed job.
I mean, would anyone use Comcast if they didn't have to? We have a business account, fortunately, which means the CS is a little better, but this company is the pits.
I used Comcast when I was in college and every time I needed to call them, I procrastinated it because it was such a pain and took so long. I would recommend switching cable providers but I heard AT&T isn't that much better.
I think works ok, every time that I need to talk to them is a pain in my neck because you wait in line for more the 20 min. and to go to a comcast office is horrible
Comcast is Ok - it is the only provider I can have at my particular apartment complex. I do not have television so satellite would not work for me for just internet.
Lose service sometimes like today there is a lot of rain internet is very slow already complained and they can't do much. Verizon is too expensive so I can't switch!
Comcast did what it was supposed to but the customer service was always lacking and it was difficult to speak to customer service both over the phone and in the stores.
The service was great until they made us upgrade to get "better internet" and ever since the Internet slows down constantly! When the Internet isn't slow, it is great!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos