BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Shana F.
Huntington, WV
I have not had any issues with my internet service lagging or dropping. Comcast has almost a monopoly on my area though, so they are not very competitive with pricing.
Mandy G.
Comcast is the local cable and internet provider here but their pricing structure and customer service stinks. Unfortunately we don't have any other cable options here.
Allison G.
Plymouth, MI
As far as picture goes, it's great quality. As far as customer service, it's not. Getting them to come to your house is hard enough, and when they finally do, they only do a half assed job.
Liz L.
San Jose, CA
I mean, would anyone use Comcast if they didn't have to? We have a business account, fortunately, which means the CS is a little better, but this company is the pits.
Alyssa M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I used Comcast when I was in college and every time I needed to call them, I procrastinated it because it was such a pain and took so long. I would recommend switching cable providers but I heard AT&T isn't that much better.
lina G.
Naples, FL
I think works ok, every time that I need to talk to them is a pain in my neck because you wait in line for more the 20 min. and to go to a comcast office is horrible
Leanne L.
Olympia, WA
Comcast is Ok - it is the only provider I can have at my particular apartment complex. I do not have television so satellite would not work for me for just internet.
elizabeth L.
Vineland, NJ
Lose service sometimes like today there is a lot of rain internet is very slow already complained and they can't do much. Verizon is too expensive so I can't switch!
Liz G.
Tampa, FL
Comcast did what it was supposed to but the customer service was always lacking and it was difficult to speak to customer service both over the phone and in the stores.
Alisha S.
Baltimore, MD
The service was great until they made us upgrade to get "better internet" and ever since the Internet slows down constantly! When the Internet isn't slow, it is great!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.