3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I like the service but the customer service is a total joke. I am moving soon so I am dreading having to talk to them again. it only takes 10 calls to get what you want.
While Comcast provides the biggest bang for the buck in my area they do not have the best customer service when there is a problem. They are expensive and it seems like recently the cable service has not been working very well.
They're really kind of meh. Customer support tosses you around and puts you on hold a lot. we only keep them because they have the houston sports teams we like to watch.
It is what we have. I have never had a problem with service techs over the phone. It's pretty pricey and sometimes the service is dodgey, but it's kind of our only option.
I love this cable/internet company. i never hav any issues with service interruptions due to weather or power outages. it has great features and fast internet connection
Worst internet provider everrrrrr! Constant problems. Their troubleshooting is horrible and they are constantly changing prices and charging you more without telling you.
I'm shocked you asked this question.. I figured everyone already knew the answer to this question lol The pricing is rediculous the customer service is lacking at best.
This company has super crappy internet. My boyfriend is a gamer and has issues with severely slow connection. Every time he calls about it, they fix it to go auper fast while he's on the phone with them but then it defaults back to slow
They are okay. Cable companies are a monopoly just like electric companies. Don't tell them you hate them they are watching their reviews and your rates may increase. :p
Comcast is horrible. Their customer service is severely lacking and for some reason they can never seem to get my bill correct. I have to call them every month to get something corrected. Their cable service can be spotty.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos