BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
We are limited for our options of cable providersso we went woth comcast. We get a variety of channels however every month comcast increases the bill little by little.
Stephanie L.
The Colony, TX
They're really kind of meh. Customer support tosses you around and puts you on hold a lot. we only keep them because they have the houston sports teams we like to watch.
ly n.
Seattle, WA
Fast but crappy customer service. Comcast always tries to raise it's internet/cable prices after a few months and you would have to call them to reduce them back down.
Deanna M.
Lower Burrell, PA
While Comcast provides the biggest bang for the buck in my area they do not have the best customer service when there is a problem. They are expensive and it seems like recently the cable service has not been working very well.
Nina F.
Fort Lee, VA
Comcast is not good. The customer service is the worst that I have ever experienced in my life. There is always an issue with the connection once every month. If there was another provider available in my area, I would switch.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
I like the service but the customer service is a total joke. I am moving soon so I am dreading having to talk to them again. it only takes 10 calls to get what you want.
Jennifer W.
Blue Springs, MO
Sometimes we have issues with connection but the price isn't horrible wish they would give better promotions for just Internet instead of always trying to give a bundle!
Sonia B.
Sacramento, CA
The service is better than others in this specific area and the customer service iix better than other services, however it has its times in where it slows down or looses connection. However its not a common thing. Prices are fairly high
Asja T.
Comcast is alright. Nothing great, but since there isn't many other options, they'll do. Their customer service is subpar. If you need TV & internet, Comcast is your best bet. Can't wait for the day Google Fiber is everywhere!
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
They are okay. Cable companies are a monopoly just like electric companies. Don't tell them you hate them they are watching their reviews and your rates may increase. :p
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.