- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I love Comcast channels, but my parents hate the customer representative because they lie and cheat about prices and change your bill prices. It's also expensive as well.
They are okay. When we have an issue they are normally on it and help fix it over the phone, or send a tech out to take care of it. We just wish their bill wasn't so high.
Comcast is local and convenient. I've known how to work the channel guide sense a child. Now as a mom and married its in our home. Cable and internet. I could be cheaper.
The service is good,I wish Internet was faster and also I wish that more programs were free,so many regular channels are not free and only are available with subscription
Not very many options to chose from, package wise. Once in a while you can come across a great deal. Customer service sucks, most of the time they are not very professional
Comcast is a terrible cable and internet provider. The customer service is terrible and they charge way to much for the quality of the service. The internet never works.
Comcast has a great cable service and the only complaint that I have is that there are not many movie or show options in On Demand, especially ones that are free of cost.
I am not a big fan of Comcast. They are way overpriced. Anytime you call customer service you end up talking to someone that hardly speaks English and you get nowhere.
Comcast is not good. The customer service is the worst that I have ever experienced in my life. There is always an issue with the connection once every month. If there was another provider available in my area, I would switch.
I have had this service for several years now. I have had some difficulties with this provider, but when I talk to customer service they always seem to be very helpful.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos