BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Milton  S.
I love Comcast channels, but my parents hate the customer representative because they lie and cheat about prices and change your bill prices. It's also expensive as well.
Shelly H.
They are okay. When we have an issue they are normally on it and help fix it over the phone, or send a tech out to take care of it. We just wish their bill wasn't so high.
Brittany S.
Comcast is local and convenient. I've known how to work the channel guide sense a child. Now as a mom and married its in our home. Cable and internet. I could be cheaper.
Anna R.
Lockport, IL
The service is good,I wish Internet was faster and also I wish that more programs were free,so many regular channels are not free and only are available with subscription
Krystal C.
Not very many options to chose from, package wise. Once in a while you can come across a great deal. Customer service sucks, most of the time they are not very professional
Emily B.
Jackson, MS
Comcast is a terrible cable and internet provider. The customer service is terrible and they charge way to much for the quality of the service. The internet never works.
Michelle G.
Comcast has a great cable service and the only complaint that I have is that there are not many movie or show options in On Demand, especially ones that are free of cost.
Melissa J.
Edwardsburg, MI
I am not a big fan of Comcast. They are way overpriced. Anytime you call customer service you end up talking to someone that hardly speaks English and you get nowhere.
Nina F.
Fort Lee, VA
Comcast is not good. The customer service is the worst that I have ever experienced in my life. There is always an issue with the connection once every month. If there was another provider available in my area, I would switch.
Mikela H.
La Grande, OR
I have had this service for several years now. I have had some difficulties with this provider, but when I talk to customer service they always seem to be very helpful.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.