3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
The service is good,I wish Internet was faster and also I wish that more programs were free,so many regular channels are not free and only are available with subscription
Comcast service is great but I do have to call from time to time to inquire about my bill because it changes periodically and that is something that is somewhat problematic
Not very many options to chose from, package wise. Once in a while you can come across a great deal. Customer service sucks, most of the time they are not very professional
The only reason I use comcast is because they have a monopoly and renters are not able to purchase a dish. Otherwise, I would not use comcast. Now that there is more internet based services I doubt I will continue for much longer
One of the worst cable companies. They are overpriced and the customer service is rude as all get out.. Glad to be from underneath them. I say go with ATT U-Verse. It rocks
Can anyone say Satan? I manage a property. I still do not understand how it is so hard to provide Internet service or find customer service agents who can problem-solve.
There isn't a rating low enough for Comcast. After a year of never getting the service issues with cable and Internet I was forced to cancel. I would rather not have Internet at home and use only my phone than go back to Comcast.
We bundled digital cable (loads of channels & On Demand movies), high-speed internet, & phones. Dealing w/customer service can range from a lengthy on-hold time, several phone calls to resolve problems, or really thorough service.
Comcast has a great cable service and the only complaint that I have is that there are not many movie or show options in On Demand, especially ones that are free of cost.
I am not a big fan of Comcast. They are way overpriced. Anytime you call customer service you end up talking to someone that hardly speaks English and you get nowhere.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos