3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Love them, they always let me know when there is a special available. I have the all package, so I pay one price and am always greeted with kindness and I just them the.
Comcast leaves much to be desired. Internet drops often, sometimes for hours for seemingly no reason. Service is terrible, they give such a wide range of hours that they might come during that you can't do anything with your day.
Goes out for stormy weather, but thats satellite i suppose going on my second year with them wish i could record shows with a regular package and not only with an upgrade
Had comcast for years switched to satellite and a local internet provider but it was always disconnecting or lagging so we switched back even thought it cost a little more
I've honestly never had much of a problem with comcast. This may sound bizarre because of how many people normally complain about them, but I have been extremely fortunate
In my area, Comcast service isn't terrible but could be better. It seems their prices go up quite often, though and we've considered finding other options for our service.
Comcast has great features like on demand and has some really good channels . but what i hate is how sometime it freezes while your watching tv. And customer service sucks.
Our service is pretty good/fast but we've had to call customer service several times for unresolved issues. Thankfully, if you're patient, they will work it out eventually.
We have enjoyed our service for customer service whenever you have an issue is not the best I think it's affordable but I also believe it sometimes it could be expensive
For the most part, it works. We lose internet around 8pm around twice a week though and it takes about 20 minutes for it to come back up. They have no explanation for this and we have gotten use to it (which is honestly kind of sad)
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos