- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Internet service is great. The packages for TV cable is ok. I think the prices could be worked out a little better for what is offered in each. Overall it's a decent network.
While you do get hundreds of channels, they are mostly repeated channels. Yes they offer on demand, which they get you by telling about the free movies. But most of these movies are older than me & they hardly ever change up the selection!
Comcast is okay. I like that you get great customer service most days. The pricing isn't to bad neither. They have an app that allows you to text or have home calls forwarded.
Comcast XFinity interent is great! It's so fast, cheap, and I never run out of GBS. The customer service is so nice and helpful always, and my bill is always the right amount.
I love Comcast. I live in a rural area and we have changing weather and it never jumps or skips. And I also love there customer service department. I always get an American!
Me va muy bien hasta ahora no eh tenido ningun inconveniente con el servicio y ellos se cobran con pago automatico asi que no tengo que hacer fila para hacer mi pago cada mes
Their service seems pretty reliable, but their customer service is not so great. I've never used ay other service, though, so I can't really say how comparable the service ia
I love all of the services they provide! My internet is fast, my phone service it remotely accessible from anywhere and my security. System and home maintenance is amazeballs.
The WiFi is sometimes good but there are days when it dose the work but that's why we get the technicians to fix it but over all I love the service and the dvr is a life saver
Good experience so far in NJ but had rough experience with customer service in FL. Internet stopped working every night at 1130 and they didn't t help aat all so had to switch.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos