- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I love Comcast customer service! One time we had an issue with our television at nine o'clock at night and they were willing to stay one the phone with us until it was fixed!
What started out to be a great service provider went downhill after having them for a while. They did not stick by their contract so we had to call customer service. Our internet, phone and cable go out or service at least twice a month.
I hate Comcast. The service is spotty when it rains or snows. It's overpriced and customer service is terrible. Expect to spend an hour plus on hold if you ever need to call.
I do enjoy having Comcast and never have an issue with my service. The reason that I gave it only a 4 star is because there are times when I have to call customer service and service could be horrible depending on the person that I get.
The prices goes up too much and I don't have all my channels wish it could be better the service is ok they need better deals on cable and Internet services. It could be better
The actual service is ok. Not stellar. The customer service is LACKING IN ALL WAYS POSSIBLE. They don't care a out your questions or any problems and there a lot of hidden fees.
Comcast like all of the other cable providers needs to improve their services. It is ridiculous the amount of money that we as consumers pay monthly for such crappy service!
I love the internet it's super fast hardly any loading circles with I hate. The cable is hard to get used to only because you can't just search a channel you have to kind of remember the number but other then that it's great no complaints
Internet service is great. The packages for TV cable is ok. I think the prices could be worked out a little better for what is offered in each. Overall it's a decent network.
Comcast is ok. It could be better and the deals they advertise are for new customers only. it would be nice if they did deals for all customers. We are thinking about switching
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos