3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is horrible! If you ever have a problem and have to call them you will sit on hold for an hour only to be hung up on or transferred to sit on hold again! The only reason we still have it is because it is the only provider in our area!
I love comcast but sometimes it just randomly freezes up and It always seems to happen when I am about to watch Game of Thrones. If this is intentional it's not funny anymore.
Comcast XFinity interent is great! It's so fast, cheap, and I never run out of GBS. The customer service is so nice and helpful always, and my bill is always the right amount.
Could be cheaper but still great service with very little interruption. My internet speeds are vast and I've never had any customer service issues, always polite when I call!
Me va muy bien hasta ahora no eh tenido ningun inconveniente con el servicio y ellos se cobran con pago automatico asi que no tengo que hacer fila para hacer mi pago cada mes
The worst customer service ever. They can rebrand themselves as X-Finity all they want but their service is still terrible. They should focus on delivering a quality product.
Comcast is a really great provider. For the most part the service is good and they are quick getting issues resolved. My only complain would be the pricing and new data cap.
Comcast is the best internet service available in my area, the price is higher though and they always seem to finda way to "tack" on new fees to make your bill keep going up
To be honest I don't really enjoy being with XFinity we are college students and still pay really high bills we just wanted internet but it was $100 just for that so we had to get the plan with internet and cable for almost the same price.
I love Comcast customer service! One time we had an issue with our television at nine o'clock at night and they were willing to stay one the phone with us until it was fixed!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos