3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Great service. doesn't go out during storms unless line is knocked out. plenty of channels but nothing is ever on them Best thing us on demand great show to watch when I wanna watch
Trapped in a contract. I didn't have much choice as we are renting and this is the only option for cable. They usually have no idea what problems are going on with the product.
The Internet and cable seem to freeze on occasion. They also send two bills a month which is a little aggravating. Just have to pay close attention so that you do not pay double.
Comcast. When it's your only choice, you choose Comcast. Mediocre customer service, outrageous prices, and random charges on the monthly bill. Ahh, adulting isn't fun some days.
Great prices, wifi access no matter where you go an although it may be with someone who doesn't speak English well - you can call their customer service anytime and receive assistance
Comcast is horrible! If you ever have a problem and have to call them you will sit on hold for an hour only to be hung up on or transferred to sit on hold again! The only reason we still have it is because it is the only provider in our area!
Have never had a good experience with the customer service, but quality of service isn't too bad. wasn't a fan of x1. was a lot of hype for nothing. had more errors than anything
Comcast is OK but insanely expensive. If I don't need hundreds of channels that I don't watch. It was cheaper for me to get more channels for a year than it was for basic cable.
They have their days. Sometimes service is quick while other times I feel like I'm transferred from person to person for a small problem. Their rates seem to 'change' every couple months.And they'll charge you extra if you don't pay attention.
For some reason their equipment is always spazzing out ive had to change my hd cable boxes three times already ....the prices seem a bit high but overall the service is pretty ok
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos