BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Jill B.
Lewisville, IN
If I could give them less than 1 star I would. It took over a year for them to fix an issue with one of their cable lines. It would cause the Internet and cable to go out for hours/days. They never offered credits or a discount for all the time I didn't have Internet or tv. The customer service team is a joke. You may ask why stay with them so long...I live in an area where they are one of the only options and I really didn't want to get a dish. But, I'm not the only person that has issues. Most people in my small town has nothing good to say about them.
Joanell Y.
Mixed feelings about the company more then how i feel about the service i have been a customer over 10 years service is reliable and updated with technology but the value is lost the service started out affortable but it seems every other year the price is being increased and channels being removed even though they add new channel your original package is changed and now you must pay more to keep your same channels.
Kristina H.
Braselton, GA
I just recently moved and was able to get Comcast/Xfinity and so far I have loved it! Previously I had Charter and it was awful, the wifi would go out at least once a day and the DVR/On Demand was nothing to brag about. With Comcast/Xfinity it's quite the opposite. The wifi works wonderfully and is super fast, the DVR is awesome, you can record up to six shows at once which for a family of four is awesome. The On Demand feature is incredible, there are an endless amount of TV shows and movies to choose from and for a TV/movie lover as myself it is very nice.
Danai R.
Oak Grove, MO
Comcast is my only cable option unless I go with satellite. Their reliability has improved over the last 2 years. The costs continue to go up with no additional benefit. It's getting to the point to where I cannot afford my bundled package but would receive no real discount if I dropped cable to keep my Internet and home phone. Most upsetting is how poor their tech support is and that you cannot understand them. Their immediate offering is to send a tech to your house to fix it. No, I would like for you to be able to understand me and fix the problem on the phone.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
We use Comcast but I am not always thrilled about it. Our cable lines to our house are old and we can't get them to replace them so no matter how good of a TV we purchase we continue to get a poor picture on our screen. I only have basic internet so when more than once device is being used it crawls. I have looked at other packages but I pay $97 a month for basic. Can't afford to pay much more....not my favorite....
Taylor C.
Washington, DC
They have a monopoly over the industry and with that power comes responsibility-- and they do not deliver. In my new place, I was forced to buy it and it's a disaster. It's expensive, customer service is awful (that's no surprise), and they constantly want to try to add on packages to drive up costs. If they hired more agents and really tried to rebuild their relationship with their customers, then they'd have a better business.
Michael  S.
Salisbury, MD
Overall satisfaction. Minimal outages and fast response time when there are any. Value for money could be better as this is a high monthly bill. Otherwise would be great if they offered a la cart so money wasn't being spent on the ton of sports and music channels that do not get used. Customer service experience has always been positive and working with the retention department usually delivers positive results.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Worst customer service! I would give one star, but the service works okay, I like the ability to stream shows on my iPad, and I like the wifi access almost anywhere. If something goes wrong though, I can quickly become a NIGHTMARE. I had a customer service rep yell at me, another managed to turn off my cable while fixing my neighbors, and then vice versa when they came back , which took forever to straighten out.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I do like Comcast besides their customer service. You can hardly ever get through to them and if you do somehow you get disconnected. But, having said that the few times I was persistent enough in getting them on the phone, they exceeded my expectations. Very helpful and friendly. Just be prepared to have a full day of sitting on hold and being disconnected and calling back. You will get someone at sometime!
Nashely s.
Philadelphia, PA
I have had Comcast for several years. we have had several issues in the past with the quality of our service. Current, customers do not get the best pricing options. As a current customer, when you try to eliminate some services in hopes of a lower bill, it never works out in your favor. We were going to switch to the lowest possible package and it would have saved us $11. They do this so you don't switch!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.