3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I have no major problems with the services we receive, other than the occasional dropping of the Internet signal. We've had no problems with customer service when we have had to call.
Okay well with comcast they are sooo annoying at times but they are one of the best. I would not give them up because they are good. lol guess it's LOVE HATE relationship with them
Not so bad for the actual connection, but customer service is ok at best and downright useless at worst. Probably wouldn't be a customer if they weren't the only option in my area.
Best service ever, I've been through a lot of cable companies and Comcast by far has the best of everything, internet, cable etc. Ton of awesome features and hardly any problems
Comcast is great. They offer many different options and bundles and customer service takes care of you. Sometimes a lot of there movies on demand aren't available for a while though.
Not the biggest fan of Comcast, not because of the service, but because I think it is ridiculously overpriced. I pay $250 a month for basic cable (two televisions) and Internet.
The Internet and cable seem to freeze on occasion. They also send two bills a month which is a little aggravating. Just have to pay close attention so that you do not pay double.
Personally Comcast has many problems one is there Internet is not the best it's kind of slow and the reason I think my Xbox 360 always logs out of live. But it's definitely not the worst. (:
Unreliable, expensive service. They doesn't listen to customer requests (we didn't want a router, they sent us one anyway and charged us for it) but then again what do you expect?
Well I will say is good but they have this thing when you call to get a cheaper price they don't have and then they do have and the Internet am having problems with is so slow.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos