BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I have no major problems with the services we receive, other than the occasional dropping of the Internet signal. We've had no problems with customer service when we have had to call.
karissa C.
Okay well with comcast they are sooo annoying at times but they are one of the best. I would not give them up because they are good. lol guess it's LOVE HATE relationship with them
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
Not so bad for the actual connection, but customer service is ok at best and downright useless at worst. Probably wouldn't be a customer if they weren't the only option in my area.
Madison R.
Forest Grove, OR
Best service ever, I've been through a lot of cable companies and Comcast by far has the best of everything, internet, cable etc. Ton of awesome features and hardly any problems
Erin B.
Charleston , IL
Comcast is great. They offer many different options and bundles and customer service takes care of you. Sometimes a lot of there movies on demand aren't available for a while though.
Michelle S.
Cromwell, CT
Not the biggest fan of Comcast, not because of the service, but because I think it is ridiculously overpriced. I pay $250 a month for basic cable (two televisions) and Internet.
Jenny Z.
Dothan, AL
The Internet and cable seem to freeze on occasion. They also send two bills a month which is a little aggravating. Just have to pay close attention so that you do not pay double.
Michelle P.
Hialeah, FL
Personally Comcast has many problems one is there Internet is not the best it's kind of slow and the reason I think my Xbox 360 always logs out of live. But it's definitely not the worst. (:
Alina A.
Medford, MA
Unreliable, expensive service. They doesn't listen to customer requests (we didn't want a router, they sent us one anyway and charged us for it) but then again what do you expect?
ari f.
Well I will say is good but they have this thing when you call to get a cheaper price they don't have and then they do have and the Internet am having problems with is so slow.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.