3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Okay well with comcast they are sooo annoying at times but they are one of the best. I would not give them up because they are good. lol guess it's LOVE HATE relationship with them
Over priced. The new xfinity platform with the "hub" cable box is a little annoying. Sometimes the other cable boxes in the house freeze and need to be reset, resetting takes FOREVER
Comcast has the worst customer service I have ever had to work with. they are nice don't get me wrong but man do they give you the run around. the internet we have works great, but they will try to bleed you dry, both financially and emotionally.
Technically they're not horrible... They just don't do anything to help you if they can avoid it... Services are priced OK... But I'd still ditch cable if I had the opportunity to
Comcast is a great Internet and cable provider, plus is affordable. I recommend it to anyone needing cable or internet. they have all types of packages that fit your specific needs
I have no major problems with the services we receive, other than the occasional dropping of the Internet signal. We've had no problems with customer service when we have had to call.
Monopoly! Expensive, terrible customer service, and the employees do not care to assist in resolving problems. Out sourced customer service that barely speaks or understands english.
Sometimes their service can be a pain in the ass, but overall I'd stick with them over Verizon. I did speak with customer service the other day and she was very polite and helpful.
Sometimes the internet is slow, but it's mostly pretty good. When you call customer service, I usually get transferred a lot, but everyone I've ever talked to has been really nice.
Worst technical support. I had to figure out why my landline wouldn't work on my own. Their standard solution is we need to send a technician and there is a fee for the technician.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos