3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Over priced garbage, basically. Paying close to $100 a month for the fastest internet speed that is definitely NOT the fastest with multiple service interruptions per pay period.
Compared to AT&T they are great. Their rates are great and it doesn't go out when it's cloudy. Love the voice recognition on the remote. We save over 100 a month just by switching
One of the only options around here, and it's expensive. For the price.. you don't get too many channels. However, their basic cable is much better than other options in our area.
I think Comcast is evil. The service is good at our house but dealing with their customer service is a nightmare. And the cost is through the roof. It is completely unreasonable.
I have been so unhappy with my internet service with Comcast for years. The internet goes out for no reason and it's getting so expensive it's ridiculous. The only reason they are still getting my business is because DSL won't work at my house.
I like Comcast they have good Internet and some programming but sometimes the price and they don't warn you that your contract is ending so your price is going to go up but other than that
Look I'm sorry but I don't care for their service.To me they are a rip off.To me they over charge their customer.This is all I can about them. Beause this is what I went through.
They have pretty good service but I definitely feel it is overpriced. They tend to be sneaky by doubling up your previously owed payment with the new one, evenif you already payed for it.
Horrible customer service, bad products with bad service. They keep cutting channls out of my plan and they keep adding fees on. I am paying $140 a month for basic cable with hd.
Sometimes their service can be a pain in the ass, but overall I'd stick with them over Verizon. I did speak with customer service the other day and she was very polite and helpful.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos