BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Danie'l W.
Moline, IL
Over priced garbage, basically. Paying close to $100 a month for the fastest internet speed that is definitely NOT the fastest with multiple service interruptions per pay period.

Arie D.
Lebanon
Compared to AT&T they are great. Their rates are great and it doesn't go out when it's cloudy. Love the voice recognition on the remote. We save over 100 a month just by switching
Chase L.
Lakeville, MN
One of the only options around here, and it's expensive. For the price.. you don't get too many channels. However, their basic cable is much better than other options in our area.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I think Comcast is evil. The service is good at our house but dealing with their customer service is a nightmare. And the cost is through the roof. It is completely unreasonable.
Demika C.
I have been so unhappy with my internet service with Comcast for years. The internet goes out for no reason and it's getting so expensive it's ridiculous. The only reason they are still getting my business is because DSL won't work at my house.
Danielle F.
Elk Grove , CA
I like Comcast they have good Internet and some programming but sometimes the price and they don't warn you that your contract is ending so your price is going to go up but other than that
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA
Look I'm sorry but I don't care for their service.To me they are a rip off.To me they over charge their customer.This is all I can about them. Beause this is what I went through.
Bianca M.
Dorchester, MA
They have pretty good service but I definitely feel it is overpriced. They tend to be sneaky by doubling up your previously owed payment with the new one, evenif you already payed for it.
marshall h.
Truckee, CA
Horrible customer service, bad products with bad service. They keep cutting channls out of my plan and they keep adding fees on. I am paying $140 a month for basic cable with hd.
Rachel N.
Sometimes their service can be a pain in the ass, but overall I'd stick with them over Verizon. I did speak with customer service the other day and she was very polite and helpful.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.