3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Their service is great, and so is their customer service. sometimes there is problem with their on demand service with it gets resolved quick. only one time hast the wifi not worked.
Our internet works fine, but customer service is a joke and we had some issues getting equipment that worked sent to us. We also overpay and don't have another option in our area.
The cable service itself is okay. The customer service provided by the Comcast company is pretty awful. The prices are outrageous. I really wish there was another option in my area.
the service I have from Comcast sucks. I have never really had the best experience with any provider but since moving to the east coast, my service with Comcast has been horrible
We've been with Comcast for years!! I wouldn't switch. I love the internet speed. The digital cable is wonderful. The only thing I'd change is a rebate for long standing customers.
Comcast is great. Ondemand online is amazing. I watch my favorite old shows included in the package. It is always reliable, and there are so many options. I also love the interface.
Horrible horrible horrible horrible customer service! If there was a better option I would switch my service in a second! As soon as google fiber is in our area I will be switching!
Their service is amazing and they do a great job on communicating with you. I was having problems with my cable and they were super nice about it and fixed the problem right away,
I hate this company and it's practices. We've been overcharged so many times, but they've got a monopoly on our area, so they're literally the only ones we can get reliable internet through. I can't wait until another provider becomes available.
I have used Comcast in the past and never had a problem. I just got hooked up again after my year away from cable. The signal strength is nowhere near what they said it would be.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos