BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Elizabeth A.
Hialeah, FL
Their service is great, and so is their customer service. sometimes there is problem with their on demand service with it gets resolved quick. only one time hast the wifi not worked.
Emily M.
Greenfield, MA
Our internet works fine, but customer service is a joke and we had some issues getting equipment that worked sent to us. We also overpay and don't have another option in our area.
Samantha N.
East Sandwich, MA
The cable service itself is okay. The customer service provided by the Comcast company is pretty awful. The prices are outrageous. I really wish there was another option in my area.
Samantha S.
Alexandria, VA
the service I have from Comcast sucks. I have never really had the best experience with any provider but since moving to the east coast, my service with Comcast has been horrible
Jennifer  W.
Christiansburg, VA
We've been with Comcast for years!! I wouldn't switch. I love the internet speed. The digital cable is wonderful. The only thing I'd change is a rebate for long standing customers.
Alexa  D.
Comcast is great. Ondemand online is amazing. I watch my favorite old shows included in the package. It is always reliable, and there are so many options. I also love the interface.
Rachel M.
Antioch, TN
Horrible horrible horrible horrible customer service! If there was a better option I would switch my service in a second! As soon as google fiber is in our area I will be switching!
Brittney C.
Their service is amazing and they do a great job on communicating with you. I was having problems with my cable and they were super nice about it and fixed the problem right away,
Crystal I.
Goose Creek, SC
I hate this company and it's practices. We've been overcharged so many times, but they've got a monopoly on our area, so they're literally the only ones we can get reliable internet through. I can't wait until another provider becomes available.
Cyndi R.
Reading, PA
I have used Comcast in the past and never had a problem. I just got hooked up again after my year away from cable. The signal strength is nowhere near what they said it would be.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.