BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Michael H.
N Little Rock, AR
Good overall. They like to raise the prices unannounced, but every time they do, I call them and they usually lower it back down or offer me a new promotion to keep the same service.
candida d.
Kenton
They are ok but we lose service a lot for it being cable. just a few days ago we had to call like 4 times to get it fixed always having issues and then they charge outrageous on stuff.
DaVida D.
If I could switch carrier I would, not many options in my area. Price of Comcast has gone up at ridiculous amounts. Too many fees for each service, they nickel & dime you to death.
Christina B.
Oak harbor , Wa
Comcast always be trying to get you to get insurance on there services so more money out of your pocket and also give you free shows then start charging you. Not happy with the service
Carla T.
Ladson, SC
For the most part we have been very satisfied with Comcast. Our service has been really good and customer service has always been there to help us out with issues that we have had. We have a bundle deal right now for internet, phone, and television.
Marissa F.
Not overly thrilled with comcast be quite honest. Their service is intermittent at best and most times I lose internet all together. Especially after 8 pm. Not sure they even care, have been called about this issue and no one ever comes out to check.
Gabrielle C.
The price is very high and I often find there is nothing good on TV even though I have a million channels. It's also very hard to change plans or reduce prices or get things fixed.
Keshav B.
seattle, wa
When you don't have any problems it great. Problems starts when you have to deal with customer service. Its like talking to a wall. People have complained about wrong amount being charged for your monthly bills frequently and that complains are fair.
Samantha K.
Holland, MI
They do a really nice job.They do a really nice job.They do a really nice job.They do a really nice job.They do a really nice job.They do a really nice job.They do a really nice job.
Tamara C.
Moundsville, WV
I hate Comcast but sadly they are the best in are area!!! Are internet goes in and out!!! You can be talking on the phone and it will just end your call!! Only think that works good is the cable! At which I hardly watch cause my children are watch it.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.