3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Good overall. They like to raise the prices unannounced, but every time they do, I call them and they usually lower it back down or offer me a new promotion to keep the same service.
They are ok but we lose service a lot for it being cable. just a few days ago we had to call like 4 times to get it fixed always having issues and then they charge outrageous on stuff.
If I could switch carrier I would, not many options in my area. Price of Comcast has gone up at ridiculous amounts. Too many fees for each service, they nickel & dime you to death.
Comcast always be trying to get you to get insurance on there services so more money out of your pocket and also give you free shows then start charging you. Not happy with the service
For the most part we have been very satisfied with Comcast. Our service has been really good and customer service has always been there to help us out with issues that we have had. We have a bundle deal right now for internet, phone, and television.
Not overly thrilled with comcast be quite honest. Their service is intermittent at best and most times I lose internet all together. Especially after 8 pm. Not sure they even care, have been called about this issue and no one ever comes out to check.
The price is very high and I often find there is nothing good on TV even though I have a million channels. It's also very hard to change plans or reduce prices or get things fixed.
When you don't have any problems it great. Problems starts when you have to deal with customer service. Its like talking to a wall. People have complained about wrong amount being charged for your monthly bills frequently and that complains are fair.
They do a really nice job.They do a really nice job.They do a really nice job.They do a really nice job.They do a really nice job.They do a really nice job.They do a really nice job.
I hate Comcast but sadly they are the best in are area!!! Are internet goes in and out!!! You can be talking on the phone and it will just end your call!! Only think that works good is the cable! At which I hardly watch cause my children are watch it.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos