BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Michele C.
GAGES LAKE, IL
It is expensive but its the best thing going in my area. We rarely have cable issues and when we do they are very quick to come fix them. They have lots of channels to choose from.
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
Comcast & I have a love/hate relationship. I love everything's Comcast offers: on demand, DVR, sports, etc.; however, their customer service and service issues (or lack there of) is terrible. We have had so many issues with our service and trying to get it fixed is a nightmare!!
Christina S.
Madison, WI
They can be very pricey but I have no other choice where I live. I get a good amount (HBO, DVR) for the price I pay for cable & internet but I still think they are very overpriced. It is also always a pain to return my cable box whenever I leave them.
Danka M.
Channels are as expected. However, the internet is marginally better than AT&T as we have had to make multiple calls due to the internet failing despite having been recently installed!
Dayna K.
The service is great but if you ever need to call the customer service line will be ready to pull your hair out, they are rude and don't know what they're talking about half the time
Julia E.
West Orange, NJ
This is the primary cable/internet provider in our area, but I wish we had other options. Regularly update the prices without adjusting the package or benefits. Considering cancelling or scaling to basic cable only and using Amazon Prime or Netflix.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
It's way too expensive, but I've never had a problem with them. Even when they shut off watchathon earlier than expected and I tweeted a complaint they comped me a free movie on-demand.
Kelly H.
San Jose, CA
Could definitely use improvements. Prices skyrocket and I usually can get them to lower again but after spending an hour on hold. Why not just keep the same low introductory prices?!
Ruthie R.
Brentwood, TN
Comcast is better at service than as in the past. I think since they had such a bad reputation and there is so much competition, that they had to change their ways. Seems better now.
Jennifer S.
To be honest, if my neighborhood allowed it, I would get another provider. Slow speeds, expensive for what little you get, and crummy customer service, not too much to be impressed by.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.