3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
It is expensive but its the best thing going in my area. We rarely have cable issues and when we do they are very quick to come fix them. They have lots of channels to choose from.
Comcast & I have a love/hate relationship. I love everything's Comcast offers: on demand, DVR, sports, etc.; however, their customer service and service issues (or lack there of) is terrible. We have had so many issues with our service and trying to get it fixed is a nightmare!!
They can be very pricey but I have no other choice where I live. I get a good amount (HBO, DVR) for the price I pay for cable & internet but I still think they are very overpriced. It is also always a pain to return my cable box whenever I leave them.
Channels are as expected. However, the internet is marginally better than AT&T as we have had to make multiple calls due to the internet failing despite having been recently installed!
The service is great but if you ever need to call the customer service line will be ready to pull your hair out, they are rude and don't know what they're talking about half the time
This is the primary cable/internet provider in our area, but I wish we had other options. Regularly update the prices without adjusting the package or benefits. Considering cancelling or scaling to basic cable only and using Amazon Prime or Netflix.
It's way too expensive, but I've never had a problem with them. Even when they shut off watchathon earlier than expected and I tweeted a complaint they comped me a free movie on-demand.
Could definitely use improvements. Prices skyrocket and I usually can get them to lower again but after spending an hour on hold. Why not just keep the same low introductory prices?!
Comcast is better at service than as in the past. I think since they had such a bad reputation and there is so much competition, that they had to change their ways. Seems better now.
To be honest, if my neighborhood allowed it, I would get another provider. Slow speeds, expensive for what little you get, and crummy customer service, not too much to be impressed by.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos