- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I prefer At&t but you'll wind up paying an arm and a leg for their services so Comcast is next in line. They're alright i just don't really lime the service much because i was so used to At&t
Comcast has fast, dependable, reliable service. The X1 cable platform is amazing and has so many great features. The internet is fast, even the WiFi. The landline connection is always clear.
Over priced, they constantly raise rates on you. Equipment often has issues that they are reluctant to fix. Customer service is absolutely terrible! !!!! Internet is super sloW and unreliable
My room mate chose Comcast for our internet provider. I personally do NOT like Comcast because of all the hidden fees they add on the bills. Currently my room mate supposedly got a package deal for 69.99 and when he got his bill it was for 115.00. Total rip off.
I wish I could do zero stars. This company has been nothing but a headache. They lie consistently and you never get the same answer twice. I'm locked into a year with them and it's ridiculous.
Ithunk it us one if the best ibternet providers in our city. The quality us very good, the speed is perfect, the prise is reasonable. You always can find some deals and discounts going on.
Comcast is ok. They are overpriced but I do like their new interface. I don't like that all movie purchases are lost when you upgrade to a new box. I think it defeats the purpose of buying it.
Is there a no star option. I hare Comcast but have no other option where I live. Spotty cable, always have to reset the internet. Customer service is lacking and they are WAY too expensive!
Horrible service! Always a long wait to speak with a representative, very expensive after original deal expires, and you have to spend a lot of time on the phone to get any problems you may have fixed....if they get fixed at all. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone
Sometimes Comcast has really slow Internet. it's annoying when you're working on projects. but the prices are fair and if you talk to them, they're willing to help you get better service.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos