- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I hate comcast. They are so overpriced. I am starting to look for alternatives. They don't even try to work with you to lower your bill. Doesn't matter how long of a customer you have been.
Don't like Comcast at all. They are not responsive to requests for channels. Instead I'm stuck with 10 shopping channels I don't want and can't even pay for the ones I do want. If my state let us choose whatever provider we wanted I'd switch to Cox in a heartbeat.
The best thing out here. It gets no better than this. I have the phone, cable, and internet and it is awesome and very affordable. Great services the people are very helpful and overall it doesn't go out in the bad weather because they provide back up generators
Not great in the area, too expensive for what I am paying for but where I live century link only does businesses not personal locations. It is extremely slow even though we have second highest speeds, and don't get me started on thr awful customer service here.
Comcast has fast, dependable, reliable service. The X1 cable platform is amazing and has so many great features. The internet is fast, even the WiFi. The landline connection is always clear.
Not the best customer service. Every time I have had comcast it's always a hassle to get the internet connected and working and the connection is the worst. Video games online are a nightmare.
My room mate chose Comcast for our internet provider. I personally do NOT like Comcast because of all the hidden fees they add on the bills. Currently my room mate supposedly got a package deal for 69.99 and when he got his bill it was for 115.00. Total rip off.
Love xfinity and on demand services- but seriously, they have the worst customer service in the history of forever. I've had easier dealings with the IRS than with Comcast customer service.
Ithunk it us one if the best ibternet providers in our city. The quality us very good, the speed is perfect, the prise is reasonable. You always can find some deals and discounts going on.
I've been a Comcast customer for 5 years and have had reliable service. I've only had one issue pop up and their customer service phone department was able to walk me through correcting it.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos