BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Colleen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I hate comcast. They are so overpriced. I am starting to look for alternatives. They don't even try to work with you to lower your bill. Doesn't matter how long of a customer you have been.
Carolyn S.
Don't like Comcast at all. They are not responsive to requests for channels. Instead I'm stuck with 10 shopping channels I don't want and can't even pay for the ones I do want. If my state let us choose whatever provider we wanted I'd switch to Cox in a heartbeat.
Raven P.
Erie, PA
The best thing out here. It gets no better than this. I have the phone, cable, and internet and it is awesome and very affordable. Great services the people are very helpful and overall it doesn't go out in the bad weather because they provide back up generators
Amber N.
Albuquerque, NM
Not great in the area, too expensive for what I am paying for but where I live century link only does businesses not personal locations. It is extremely slow even though we have second highest speeds, and don't get me started on thr awful customer service here.
Meghan D.
East Windsor, NJ
Comcast has fast, dependable, reliable service. The X1 cable platform is amazing and has so many great features. The internet is fast, even the WiFi. The landline connection is always clear.
Corrin F.
Antioch , TN
Not the best customer service. Every time I have had comcast it's always a hassle to get the internet connected and working and the connection is the worst. Video games online are a nightmare.
Debbie D.
Round Lake, IL
My room mate chose Comcast for our internet provider. I personally do NOT like Comcast because of all the hidden fees they add on the bills. Currently my room mate supposedly got a package deal for 69.99 and when he got his bill it was for 115.00. Total rip off.
Kaitlyn R.
Love xfinity and on demand services- but seriously, they have the worst customer service in the history of forever. I've had easier dealings with the IRS than with Comcast customer service.
Tanya S.
Sacramento, CA
Ithunk it us one if the best ibternet providers in our city. The quality us very good, the speed is perfect, the prise is reasonable. You always can find some deals and discounts going on.
Cindie H.
I've been a Comcast customer for 5 years and have had reliable service. I've only had one issue pop up and their customer service phone department was able to walk me through correcting it.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.