3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Is there a no star option. I hare Comcast but have no other option where I live. Spotty cable, always have to reset the internet. Customer service is lacking and they are WAY too expensive!
Comcast is ok. They are overpriced but I do like their new interface. I don't like that all movie purchases are lost when you upgrade to a new box. I think it defeats the purpose of buying it.
Awful customer service, Internet is extremely slow and spotty and they don't care to help. The only thing I like about their service is how I'm able to watch things on demand from my laptop.
They are not good! i mean the channels etc. are really good what stinks is the people who answer the phone they're liers and all they want u to do is pay extra for stuff they're bery rude too
I'm not really a fan. The customer service is the not the best to me. I don't like long wait times and not everyone that you speak to is the most friendly. And those prices can improve.....
Not great in the area, too expensive for what I am paying for but where I live century link only does businesses not personal locations. It is extremely slow even though we have second highest speeds, and don't get me started on thr awful customer service here.
It's fine. It delivers normal wifi. I've never had any other company so I don't know how it compares. It is not pricey nor cheap. It broke my TV somehow, though and they never replaced it.
I detest this company. My internet goes out frequently for no reason, their customer service is horrific, they've started capping my internet however we have zero other options for Internet
It's the only cable internet service provided in our area, outside of AT&T, which is essentially DSL. Because our options are so limited, Comcast is charging absurd rates for sub par speeds with data caps. If anything else were available, I would use it instead.
I prefer At&t but you'll wind up paying an arm and a leg for their services so Comcast is next in line. They're alright i just don't really lime the service much because i was so used to At&t
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos