3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is the only cable/internet provider available to me. It is extremely overpriced and Comcast is generally a horrible company but I will admit that my service has been consistent and reliable.
I get excellent service through Comcast, they are always friendly and helpful. They try their best to make sure that your ordering or other service needs are met in a timely and friendly fashion.
I have been from company to company and by far comcast has been the best yet! Especially during those stormy /snowy days my cable still shows with no problem and the customer service is AMAZING!
At times, it does loose signal. But honestly have had it for years, and i can't complain, i love all the movies i get to see on the channels i have subscribed to and the internet works great!!
Internet is good but they continue to jack up their prices once you pass the 2 year contract. Seems like they would offer lower rates for long term users but they just keep raising prices on long time members and giving discounts to new people. I will switch soon.
Over priced, they constantly raise rates on you. Equipment often has issues that they are reluctant to fix. Customer service is absolutely terrible! !!!! Internet is super sloW and unreliable
I gave Comcast one star because they do have good quality HD channels and a lot of them including stars,hbo,etc. But their customer service is HORRIBLE AND SO IS EVERYTHING ELSE!! THUMBS DOWN
I use Comcast for cable, phone, and Internet. Although I don't have a problem with the cable or phone, the Internet is really slow and goes out several times daily which is really frustrating.
If there was a way to get internet or cable at our house without comcast, we would. They love to increase rates and have poor customer service. With that said, our wireless is pretty fast.
I wish I could do zero stars. This company has been nothing but a headache. They lie consistently and you never get the same answer twice. I'm locked into a year with them and it's ridiculous.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos