BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Jen M.
North Wales, PA
Comcast is the only cable/internet provider available to me. It is extremely overpriced and Comcast is generally a horrible company but I will admit that my service has been consistent and reliable.
Kristina H.
Chester, WV
I get excellent service through Comcast, they are always friendly and helpful. They try their best to make sure that your ordering or other service needs are met in a timely and friendly fashion.
Liliana B.
I have been from company to company and by far comcast has been the best yet! Especially during those stormy /snowy days my cable still shows with no problem and the customer service is AMAZING!
Yeini G.
El Paso , TX
At times, it does loose signal. But honestly have had it for years, and i can't complain, i love all the movies i get to see on the channels i have subscribed to and the internet works great!!
Jordan W.
Raleigh, NC
Internet is good but they continue to jack up their prices once you pass the 2 year contract. Seems like they would offer lower rates for long term users but they just keep raising prices on long time members and giving discounts to new people. I will switch soon.
Stephanie R.
Springfield, Il
Over priced, they constantly raise rates on you. Equipment often has issues that they are reluctant to fix. Customer service is absolutely terrible! !!!! Internet is super sloW and unreliable
Nicole L.
Salem, OR
I gave Comcast one star because they do have good quality HD channels and a lot of them including stars,hbo,etc. But their customer service is HORRIBLE AND SO IS EVERYTHING ELSE!! THUMBS DOWN
Jayd M.
Boise, ID
I use Comcast for cable, phone, and Internet. Although I don't have a problem with the cable or phone, the Internet is really slow and goes out several times daily which is really frustrating.
Erica B.
Seattle, WA
If there was a way to get internet or cable at our house without comcast, we would. They love to increase rates and have poor customer service. With that said, our wireless is pretty fast.
Anastasia S.
I wish I could do zero stars. This company has been nothing but a headache. They lie consistently and you never get the same answer twice. I'm locked into a year with them and it's ridiculous.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.