- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I get excellent service through Comcast, they are always friendly and helpful. They try their best to make sure that your ordering or other service needs are met in a timely and friendly fashion.
They are okay. it was the only internet/cable provider available in my neighborhood so i didn't have much of a choice. when they raise my rate, i just call and compain. they usually lower it.
Extremely pricey!!! But never really have an issue. Only thing is they don't like coming to the house. I usually have to stand on n a forever line when box or router go out that is ridiculous
They are the lessor of all the evils. Their customer service most of the time is not the best but at least it works when it rains or storms. I like their channel set up and InDemand functions.
We've never really had a problem with Comcast and their service is good. We have good high speed internet and very little interruptions. They do try to upsell everything they offer constantly.
CUSTOMER service was awful. The tech that came to those were great, but when you/tech call into the control center the reps are not educated and always have issues. Called many times for multiple issues.
Comcast sucks!! Customer service is based overseas and employees ESL individuals which makes it very difficult when solving an internet or cable problem. I wish we had a different option for our cable and internet but where I live this is unfortunately our only option.
Our cost rose after a year of service. I actually haven't had a bad experience with customer service but I know that most people do. For some reason, our internet is cheaper with cable than without. While we don't use the cable, its nice for online viewing like HBO Go.
My apartment has comcast and it works great. Only issue is that we do not get a lot of the channels we wish we had and they charge money if we want that channel. Not great for younger generation
Worst price hands down in our entire city area. Charge for an Internet speed we never ever get and all through our neighborhood the service is in and out for working at a decent speed at all.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos