3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
We've never really had a problem with Comcast and their service is good. We have good high speed internet and very little interruptions. They do try to upsell everything they offer constantly.
Mark Comcast we have internet bundle service with it and our internet is fast and high-speed internet and our cable we have the new Xfinity X1 and works very super good nothing I won't regret
When I first got with Comcast I never knew what the big fuss was about with customer service until I actually stayed with them. Their customer service isn't the best but they are working on it.
I'm not very happy with Comcast at this time. There is always something wrong with my internet and I hate having to have them come out all the time. Not to mention their prices are too high!!!
My apartment has comcast and it works great. Only issue is that we do not get a lot of the channels we wish we had and they charge money if we want that channel. Not great for younger generation
They are the lessor of all the evils. Their customer service most of the time is not the best but at least it works when it rains or storms. I like their channel set up and InDemand functions.
Comcast is a monopoly that charges way too much money because it can. I go with this service because it is the only service in my area that allows me to purchase internet only without a landline.
Our internet always goes out, probably every night, and every time we call to get it fixed it takes forever but other than that I love everything about Comcast and they are always nice in store!
Comcast sucks!! Customer service is based overseas and employees ESL individuals which makes it very difficult when solving an internet or cable problem. I wish we had a different option for our cable and internet but where I live this is unfortunately our only option.
Comcast has amazing internet however for the cable channels for the price you pay you get almost no channels like currently I am spending $80 and I get about 10 channels and wonderful internet
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos