BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Alicia B.
Verona, PA
I f n hate Comcast. Their service suc s - customer service is awful. Even coming out to the house multiple times fixes nothing! Worst internet service I've ever had! If there was another choice here I'd take it but sadly there's not! Billing is constantly wrong- and the phone reps are out right rude. Glad I had another choice for tv- Comcast for cable is bad too- but their internet- the worst!!!!! But pay like its the best!!!
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Customer service is good, but i find my internet slows down like around 1-2am almost every night like i jave a daily limit or something. Also wish it was cheaper, i feel since they are my only option they over charge since its comcast or no internet wher i live.. They need a budget internet for like $10. And don't even get me started on cable.! I haven't been able to afford canle for like 7 years because its just too expensive.
Michelle J.
Pasadena, TX
The service is not reliable. It seems our area is being "updated"at least once a month. It took them a month just to contact us to become customers. The original agreements we made at that time weren't honored, the tech nearly destroyed my Christmas tree the day before our big family Christmas, and he didn't use enough cable in the attic,which makes it to where it stretches across the entrance where we have to squeeze to get in and out. Later, they had us upgrade to a landline,claiming it would reduce our bill. It did not at all. It costs more than att for less channels.
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
Comcast is awesome. We have been through other cable/ internet provider's before Comcast, then switched from Comcast to another provider, because they were cheaper, but then discovered lagging television, and really poor internet. So we switched back to Comcast and are sticking with it. They might be a little pricier than other provider's, but we get great quality. And reliable internet service which is very important to us.
Natalie D.
MURRIETA, CA
Ever since we switched from AT&T we have had nothing but problems with Comcast internet service. We have to restart the modem all the time because we can't get signal on any of our devices. The reason I give it any stars is because when it does work it's pretty fast and because it is affordable. The only reason I switched providers is because I was paying double with AT&T. I would say Comcast is the internet for poor people.
Kerri C.
I have used Time Warner and Verizon in the past and have loved both providers. Comcast has recently stepped their game up and introduced a new remote that you may speak to. Super convenient when trying to find specific shows or channels. I have had TV issues three times within three months. After several calls to the company they easily were able to update my Set box remotely and more recently, replace it with a brand new one.
Alexandra M.
I wish I could write a better review for my comcast internet but we have not always had the best service from them. My house is large and unfortunately there is no way for comcast to increase the signal of our WIFI and there are a lot of spots in my house that do not get good service. I am sure others wont have this problem but it is disappointing that theres nothing they can do even though we have had multiple people try to fix the problem.
Caitlin C.
Philadelphia, PA
They are very expensive and you will pay over 150 dollars for 40 channels that you do not even watch. They do NOT help when it comes to fixing the cable and giving you the channels you want to watch. I have the xfinity 1 double play and I just paid 157 for my bill for 3 channels. the internet is good but the cable stinks and all I have are Spanish channels that I don't even watch because I don't speak Spanish. WASTE OF MONEY!
Christina G.
Middletown , CT
This company is extremely expensive but really the only one in our area. When it's working it's great but when it's not it's very frustrating. We've gone through periods of having constant issues and needing to frequently reboot everything. They have large package deals though which I appreciate. We have Internet, home phone and cable through them. The Internet is fast, no issues with the phone and the cable is usually fine.
Marielle M.
At first I was so happy because I was going to have internet at my place and everything was going to be alright. But then the complications started, for ex: when I bought the pack they told me it was going to be easy for me to set it without the help of them.. But then that was a lie.. In the end, when I didn't know what to do they went by my place and fixed just like that.. But ok, that's fine.. Then the service wasn't good as I expected, I know by what they told me how fast it was but it was lower. I just felt really disappointed, I don't think I'll ever hire them again.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.