BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Alicia K.
Southaven, MS
I get both cable and Internet from Comcast. They are expensive, but provide pretty good customer service. Very rarely have any problems. It meets my expectations. I would recommend to others.
Raymond N.
Jacksonville, FL
Not really any worse than any other providers. Customer service on the phone is hit or miss. I'm never going to have a positive view of providers until we get to a la carte channel selections.
jessica s.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I think their prices are a little much and there is ALWAYS a problem with comcast. sometimes the costumer service is shitty but i think their internet is way better then AT&T .. and faster also.
Maria L.
Hopewell, VA
I love comcast! They have great customer service. We have had to call them multiple times to change around our plan and they were great at listening. They were also really great when we moved, they changed our service to the new house the same day! I highly recommend.
Katie M.
Lake Tapps, WA
Terrible overpriced service. Extremely poor service speeds in the house. Long waits for any service. If there was any way around the Comcast bull I would
Do it. This is the worst company hands down I have EVER dealt with.
Rosie S.
Nashville, TN
So mediocre. Terrible customer service unless you have the patience of Helen Keller. But they have a monopoly on the biz so you have no choice if you want great speed and a couple TV options.
Tanisha D.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's very expensive and we have a lot of trouble with the internet going out. But when it works it's the best that I've had and that's why I stick with it. I do recommend it if you can afford it.
Starla R.
The customer service is horrible. The technician service is ok once they finally make it to your house. They will be late most likely. The problem is they are the only option available to me.
Michelle  V.
Troy, MI
I have been a customer for many years. Have to keep an eye on the bill cause the price keeps going up. They generally work well with me when calling. Sometimes wait on phone for service is way too long. Do not work with loyal customers to help keep pricing reasonable
Amy C.
We have had comcast for over 4-5 years and we like it. Wish the price was lower, but the overall service is very quick. We are satisfied with them, used to have Frontier....they were AWFUL!!!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.