3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
What can I say, I am not a fan. Like any other cable company they charge you an arm and a leg and customer service is anything but. We are currently with AT&T Uverse and are loving it so much more!!
With out choice this is the Internet and cable provider that I have in my apartment. They are also Comcast. The service is a great price but sometimes there are minor issues that are to be expected.
I hate Comcast customer service! No matter how much I try to downsize my bill each month, it's always extremely high, then I'm left with barely any channels, absolutely no movie channels, and a high bill!
Their actual channel and Internet service is great- way better than the AT&T connections that my in laws have, but their customer service department sucks more than any company I've ever contacted.
I have never had an issue with Comcast and I have always gotten great service. Comcast can get expensive though if you do not stay updated when your bundle expires you have get a new bundle to save money
THIS COMPANY IS THE BEST IF YOU STAY IN SOUTH FLORIDA ATT ALWAYS OFFER YOU GOOD PRICES BUT INCREASE IT EVERY MONTH I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT COMCAST IS THE SAME PRICE EVERY MONTH NO SURPRISES HIDING
Love Comcast! I was tired of my other provider. I now pay the same as I did before but before only had cable. Not I get Internet and on demand and DVR. Also haven't had any issue with service
We have had Comcast for a little over a year now and I love their cable service! Their internet can be a problem from time to time but we do have a lot of devices connected that can be causing that.
The speeds are great but customer service and pricing suck. Are bill keeps changing and customer services says they'll do things like call us with a answer or fix bill and nothing ever changes
I feel eh about Comcast. Sometimes they are so good, but then other times they are so bad. I am talking about the agents on the phone and I'm talking about the people that come put in the box.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos