BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Comcast
My experience with Comcast can be summed up with, slow internet, high prices and terrible customer relations. Too bad they're my only option for Internet, I would gladly go to another provider.
Ashley D.
As far as channels and selection go Comcast is great. When it comes to the internet. It's awful 50% of the time and awesome 50% of the time. They are lacking in customer service as far as wait time goes, but when you get someone on the phone they are typically pretty good.
dawn h.
Modesto, CA
For the most part they are good. ive only had a few problems with my service. the customer service over the phone is not good but if you go into a store they are great. Also they are expensive.
Jenny D.
Winfield, IL
Good service with a lot of options. However, the options will cost you. Devices are user-friendly and easy to install on your own. If you need to call support or billing, having patience is a must!
Yelitza G.
Bronx, NY
Great service! I can not complain about them! Very cheap also. Lots of channel options, this is a company I would recommend to anyone. No credit check, which was great since it was my first bill.
Lexie R.
I really like my service with Comcast. Other than the occasional delay in on demand services, the quality is great and very user friendly. We also use the WiFi services which are equally as great.
Alexsandra G.
Corona, CA
Unfortunately this is the only ISP in my area. Their customer service is TERRIBLE! I am not sure if it is a lack of training or they are trained to be rude and condescending but they are. i hate it.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Not happy with their services. It's good because I can watch TV and have internet but I feel like I pay too much for crappy service. Sometimes my cable will lost signal so that's an inconvenience.
Sarah C.
Gloucester City, NJ
Installed a router not built for the amount of devices in home, they knew that. Instead forced my mother to purchase this expensive router that doesn't even service all of our technology equally
Kayla C.
Atlanta, GA
Great product, terrible customer service as everyone knows, but I think they are improving. I had my bill increase $80 one month and found out that it was supposed to happen but because I was so unhappy the rep gave me a "loyalty credit" and 3 months free movie channels.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.