3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
My experience with Comcast can be summed up with, slow internet, high prices and terrible customer relations. Too bad they're my only option for Internet, I would gladly go to another provider.
As far as channels and selection go Comcast is great. When it comes to the internet. It's awful 50% of the time and awesome 50% of the time. They are lacking in customer service as far as wait time goes, but when you get someone on the phone they are typically pretty good.
For the most part they are good. ive only had a few problems with my service. the customer service over the phone is not good but if you go into a store they are great. Also they are expensive.
Good service with a lot of options. However, the options will cost you. Devices are user-friendly and easy to install on your own. If you need to call support or billing, having patience is a must!
Great service! I can not complain about them! Very cheap also. Lots of channel options, this is a company I would recommend to anyone. No credit check, which was great since it was my first bill.
I really like my service with Comcast. Other than the occasional delay in on demand services, the quality is great and very user friendly. We also use the WiFi services which are equally as great.
Unfortunately this is the only ISP in my area. Their customer service is TERRIBLE! I am not sure if it is a lack of training or they are trained to be rude and condescending but they are. i hate it.
Not happy with their services. It's good because I can watch TV and have internet but I feel like I pay too much for crappy service. Sometimes my cable will lost signal so that's an inconvenience.
Installed a router not built for the amount of devices in home, they knew that. Instead forced my mother to purchase this expensive router that doesn't even service all of our technology equally
Great product, terrible customer service as everyone knows, but I think they are improving. I had my bill increase $80 one month and found out that it was supposed to happen but because I was so unhappy the rep gave me a "loyalty credit" and 3 months free movie channels.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos