BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Amanda W.
Tremont, PA
Comcast is the only cable provider in my area. I don't want to purchase any of the DISH brands because I do not want DSL for my internet use. Comcast support is good sometimes and bad sometimes.
Becca M.
Henrico, VA
I absolutely love Comcast,I use to have Verizon but the service was horrible. Comcast is perfect for their triple play and the promotion deals are off the charts! Not to mention Comcast bought NBC.
During the promotional period, Comcast is very affordable and great, but once that ends, your price will be jacked up and you'll probably want to look elsewhere for service if you're on a budget.
Lexie R.
I really like my service with Comcast. Other than the occasional delay in on demand services, the quality is great and very user friendly. We also use the WiFi services which are equally as great.
Brooke W.
I have had SO many issues with Comcast, I couldn't even name them all if I tried. Their customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with. Every person you talk to tells you something different.
Ashley D.
As far as channels and selection go Comcast is great. When it comes to the internet. It's awful 50% of the time and awesome 50% of the time. They are lacking in customer service as far as wait time goes, but when you get someone on the phone they are typically pretty good.
Renae A.
It's pretty much the only service they offer aside from AT&T in my town with unlimited data, but because so everyone else has it so we experience a lot of lag or disconnection from their tower while online or video chatting. Both companies are a bad choice for internet.
Renee G.
Constantly have problems with comcast. I feel like its always something! Currently every time I attempt to use On Demand I get an error message saying I can't connect, takes about 3 attempts to finally access it. Internet service is spotty. Customer service is not great.
Erin H.
Cottage Grove, MN
Always happy with my service.
Its not like the dish where a storm blows and I am stuck with nothing.
Kids love the on-demand choices.
Overall I am a happy customer, I would suggest Comcast for sure.
Nikole Z.
Williamsport, PA
I really do not like comcast. Their customer service is horrible. They rarely honor their sign up incentives. If I had another choice of company in my area, I would ditch comcast in a heartbeat.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.