BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Brandie B.
Both on demand and the internet run slow however I love the discounts for students. At night the box tends to wig out and shut down in the middle of a show to re boot and sometimes shows can't play
Melissa J.
Honestly, I really love all of the things that have to do with comcast. I love the on demand aspect and being able to watch live television on your phone, computer, etc. The only downside is their customer service is not good. I hate when I have when I have to call comcast.
Melody W.
We use Comcast for our internet because they are basically the only provider in the area. While their internet service isn't bad, their customer service is absolutely terrible, no one seems to know what they are talking about and contradict each other. One representative continued to call my husband "ma'am" even after he corrected her more than once. If we had another viable option we would take it. I would not suggest Comcast to anyone.
Jillian R.
Muskegon, MI
Service is spotty. I pay for the best of the best and I feel like I'm back on dialup every once and awhile. It sucks. I get kicked outta matches on my video games, and forget about Hulu or Netflix...
Nikeii C.
Houston, Tx
Comcast sucks! The prices are crazy high! I wish we had another provider in our area. At the moment this is all we have for an option now. I can't wait until we move so we can say bye bye to Comcast
Amie D.
Plymouth, IN
They provide great service, but the price always increases after the introductory offer. I hate having to negotiate the price down every six months. Unfortunately, they are the only option in my area.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Personally, Comcast offers the best channel line up, best On Demand options and best service. The only con is their customer service. They can be very hard to work with at times depending on the issue.
Tess F.
I am a avid on-demand watcher and this system fails WAY too often! Plus when we call customer service they are not that great. other than that I love the speed of the internet provided by Comcast.
Renae A.
It's pretty much the only service they offer aside from AT&T in my town with unlimited data, but because so everyone else has it so we experience a lot of lag or disconnection from their tower while online or video chatting. Both companies are a bad choice for internet.
Nikole Z.
Williamsport, PA
I really do not like comcast. Their customer service is horrible. They rarely honor their sign up incentives. If I had another choice of company in my area, I would ditch comcast in a heartbeat.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.