3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Both on demand and the internet run slow however I love the discounts for students. At night the box tends to wig out and shut down in the middle of a show to re boot and sometimes shows can't play
My internet connection goes in and out a lot. It's not stable half of the time and it gets annoying. The other half of the time, my internet speeds are very slow. So much that I'd rather use data than wifi.
I love comcast just hate how they raise the prices on you after you purchase during a promo. IE: we have an entertainment package for 120 but after a year you'll have to pay 160 -_- super annoying.
My personal experience has been on the poor side. I rarely get internet at home and when I do it's very slow. Some channels continue to appear static-like and I'm not a fan of the channel selections
Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. Literally one of the WORST companies ever. I will never use them personally and have had terrible experiences with them professionally. Never ever would I recommend them.
We go with Comcast because I hate Dish and don't care for Astound. So we have to go with Comcast even though they are expensive. I like their cable box and their channels. Hard to switch out of it.
I have had comcast since 2007, hard to switch from the best so i haven't. they offer great bundle packages so i have switched to even incorporating my home security. i have no reason to not switch.
They provide great service, but the price always increases after the introductory offer. I hate having to negotiate the price down every six months. Unfortunately, they are the only option in my area.
I overall like this service, they do many promotional deals several times a year. I have had some miscommunication issues with this service but customer service seems to be helpful for the most part
Comcast is better than what it used to be. During the switch to "Xfinity" they had a lot of issues which now seem to be fixed. Also they've added nifty little FREE hotspots to almost any Comcast modem.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos