BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Nina B.
I like that comcast is a triple threat, with phone, TV and internet bundled into one, but we have experienced more outages lately than I would like, and when that happens it is almost impossible to reach a human to find out what the problem is. I also feel that the options for cable packages don't reflect channels that I actually use, and we end up paying way to much for a bunch of junk like the golf channel and 17 basketball channels.
Brittany O.
If we had other options in our area we would not use Comcast as our internet service provider. Our internet is prone to randomly being unavailable for hours with no reason ever given from the company. The price isn't bad but the connection issues make it a pain to use. Nothing like losing internet service in the middle of sending a college paper or an online video game mission(anyone who plays online would understand the frustration).
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
I would say our service with Comcast is only okay. Our On Demand messes up quite a lot..shows that are supposed to record tend to mess up or not record completely pretty often as well. When something on their ends messes up and they have to send someone to your house, they still charge you... (even though I made them take it off my bill). Not my number 1 choice for tv/internet provider...but just one of the better options in my area.
Kat S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Where do i begin, hmmm well first of all their customer service is terrible which I'm pretty sure if you're reading this, this is not the first or last time you have heard that one! Their services are very expensive, I have internet and pay almost $100 for their "cheapest". That is a bit much considering it is just internet, my cable company rates are less and they offer more. Ive contacted them to see if there was anything i can do to switch to a cheaper plan and they offer no cheaper deals. Not too many internet companies around my area but i will be researching so i can switch!
Liz M.
Saint Joseph, MI
Comcast is great, when it works. We have issues all the time with our Internet going out. We have had a technician come out and that didn't help. The price in my opinion is extremely high and the fact that they took away my unlimited service now and will charge me for overages now, really upsets me. If there was a different company that could give me the same speed as Comcast, I would switch providers but unfortunately, there is not.
Adam S.
I'm a long-time customer of Comcast, and it hasn't always been good, or bad, but a mix of both. I only subscribe to Internet, and I think I'm getting a good deal, despite Europe's web speeds outshadowing everything here in teh states. I have found their service to be dependable, with about 364/365 days a year having good service. Local office staff is usually friendly, but I would never recommend calling Comcast's phone number, or ordering service using their website. Find a local office, ask them for their specials. Overall, I'm happy with Comcast as my ISP, and would recommend them.
Lindsey S.
Mobile, AL
What a freak show. I am so over Comcast!!!!! For over 6 months I called them about my tv/internet being out. They finally sent someone out who fixed it.... However they are using my only outdoor plug in order to do that because their connection on the street is out. I've told their customer service about it, which they said they would send someone out and would issue me a refund but I haven't seen either!!! As soon as this contract is up, I'm gone.
Natalie D.
Murrieta, CA
Ever since we switched from AT&T we have had nothing but problems with Comcast internet service. We have to restart the modem all the time because we can't get signal on any of our devices. The reason I give it any stars is because when it does work it's pretty fast and because it is affordable. The only reason I switched providers is because I was paying double with AT&T. I would say Comcast is the internet for poor people.
Michelle J.
Pasadena, TX
The service is not reliable. It seems our area is being "updated"at least once a month. It took them a month just to contact us to become customers. The original agreements we made at that time weren't honored, the tech nearly destroyed my Christmas tree the day before our big family Christmas, and he didn't use enough cable in the attic,which makes it to where it stretches across the entrance where we have to squeeze to get in and out. Later, they had us upgrade to a landline,claiming it would reduce our bill. It did not at all. It costs more than att for less channels.
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
don't think anyone LOVES their cable provider but I have lived in several different areas and have had different available providers to compare to. Comcast is BY FAR the worst. Their customer service is rude at best and they love randomly raising their prices while providing horrible service. I have had my bill raised over 3 times in the 2 years that I have lived here and I also have the worst internet I have had since like....2002 back when all internet sucked. The worst part is when you call customer service to complain they literally tell you "well where you live there are no other providers available so really...what are you gonna do?" and i HATE that its true. If I had ANY other options in my apartment building I would go with them instantly. WORST COMPANY EVER.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.