- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I really hate Comcast. I'd give them a 0 if I could. It's such a terrible provider. Actually, it doesn't even deserve to be called a provider because they don't provide anything! And their customer service sucks.
We have never had a problem with our service. But it is very expensive and the bill seems to go up every other month. We've also had notifications of increased Internet speeds, but it's just as slow even after the "upgrade". The only reason I gave 3 stars is because it never "goes out".
I have been a comcast customer for years, if there is ever a need for customer service, I feel like I am heard, that my problem is important, and they do all they can to solve the issue on the first call
Comcast is okay for the most part. I have had a lot of problems with My X1 platform especially over the summer, but they took money off every time they had to come out and look at things for it not working.
Love the channel selection you get with Comcast and how they let you make deals with them. You can hassle and get what you want which isn't the same with other cable or internet providers !! I love them
Do not like Comcast. Horrible customer service, expensive and my internet service is not all that great. I would go with another internet provider if I could, unfortunately this is the only one in my area 😠
Customer service is sometimes hard to reach, but oveall, I like them, I haven't had any major problems with them. Sometimes during a storm, we'll lose a little reception but its only for a few minutes tops.
Programming is great the new platform is awesome the service tech are knowledgable customer service is not that amazing overall is good ( I don't have any other option ) we only can have one cable provider
Honestly, I hear a lot of negative comments about Their customer service but my experience with them could not be any more fantastic. They were quick, easy, and kind in handling my issues when I called.
It's been touch and go. We have had struggles with them telling us that we don't get service in our area--but I'm on their wifi now. Less than optimal customer support. Repair crews show up late, typically.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos