- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I love the new cableboxes they have a lot of cool features but the remote that came with it is terrible it changes the channel when I'm trying to raise the volume. It turns off if I change the channels too fast
I love Comcast it's awesome never had problems with it customer service is awesome and great and it's very affordable and it's not expensive everyone should have Comcast I love it and recommend it to others
Constant issues with the Internet and cable services going out, slow internet speeds, shady charges added to bills every month, and dealing with customer service to have the charges removed is the worst hassle
Love all the add-ons that comcast provides. Not only is the internet the fastest Ive ever had but the t.v. aspects are easy to use without confusion. I love the on the go services and the on demand features!
Comcast has been a great provider. We use them for Cable, Internet and for our phone service. From the beginning they made every effort to make sure we had excellent service even going through the effort of running a line underground to the other side of our house without additional charge.
Not a huge fan of Comcast. I'm only using it because it's the only Internet and cable in my area. It's descent but I've had so many issues to the point I've had guys come to my house almost on a monthly basis
The customer service of this company is absolutely HORRIBLE. I suggest if there are other providers in the area to use one of those. I only use this company because it's the easiest with my apartment complex.
Good internet but I always have issues when Comcast raises my bill for no reason or bills me for random things and their customer service line isn't the best. Also in my area the service goes out kind of often.
I love Comcast! They have so much to offer! More specifically there Comcast On Demand is GREAT! They post shows the next day and you can even watch a ton of TV channels live online from your laptop or tablet!
Alright compared to current competition, but I cannot wait for Google Fiber. They have decent customer service from what I have seen, though I haven't had much to contact them about. I've heard plenty of horror stories, however, and am almost waiting for the day I have to fight with them.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos