- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is ok. Their email client is sh*t though it is EXTREMELY SLOW. Sometimes our internet goes down but someone always comes out and fixes it the first time. I don't pay our electric bill though so I am not sure how good or bad the prices are. Reliability-wise I would say pretty good.
We only have the wifi. i believe that it is over priced for just having wifi and nothing else. i also hate that i have to rent a router an make a monthly payment on that in addition to paying my wifi bill.
I like the channel selection. But they are the only cable internet company provider in my area. So they are a monopoly almost. My price just keeps going g up I have to threaten to cancel just to get price 10 $ more then it was. My raise the rates. And where are the American speaking people
It's okay, better than directTV and centurylink - often work from home and does not cause any disruption in connection. Customer Service is horrible though. Once contract is up, pricing monthly goes up high.
We have switched on and on from cable and internet companies. we have settled for Comcast a couple times. when switching off lights or bad weather the cable likes to pause. it's weird but could be electrical.
I have had so many issues with comcast. They definitely do not have a good customer service and never is the customer right!! I am currently a subscriber to Comcast and the Internet is so slow. Comcast stinks!!
Most of the time its great but customer service can be pretty shotty. took one tech 4 hours to do an install on 3 bedrooms and a family room. then had to.have another tech come out and fix it within a few days.
Their customer service is terrible! We unfortunately have no other choice but to use them for Internet but unless you "bundle" all your stuff, you end up paying a pretty penny for less than stellar services
I love Comcast (Xfinity) but I must dock a star for the prices.....They are extremely high and the customer service is lacking but I cannot find a better internet for my area. There speeds are double maybe triple the speeds of AT&T U-Verse and I can't even mention the satellite companies.
Slow internet, false advertisment they state that the internet is unlimited when you sign up for it but about 2 months in the start charging you for going over on data which will run your bill up very high
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos