3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
The service is overpriced for what you are getting. When the power goes out, and then it comes back on after an extended period of time, the service is very slow to come back on. Sometimes more than 24hrs later.
The channel selection and internet speed my husband and I have is pretty good, but it is so expensive! Also calling customer service whenever you need help is a pain. I wish there were less expensive options!
I have Comcast and if I could change I would. Unfortunately they offer the best internet, but as soon as there is someone else comparable I will drop them. Worst customer service and the most unhelpful people
The customer service of this company is absolutely HORRIBLE. I suggest if there are other providers in the area to use one of those. I only use this company because it's the easiest with my apartment complex.
Comcast service is great, but their customer service is horrible. I have not seen muxh consistency with my bill and have to frequently call them to remind them of the monthly deal that was placed on my bill.
Constant issues with the Internet and cable services going out, slow internet speeds, shady charges added to bills every month, and dealing with customer service to have the charges removed is the worst hassle
Amo comcast por que Es barato, muy buenas ofertas y rapido. Subo videos en YouTube y con 25 Megas me da para subir rapido Los videos. Lo unico malo Es que regularmente se cae la lines pero sube rapido Otra vez.
Not a huge fan of Comcast. I'm only using it because it's the only Internet and cable in my area. It's descent but I've had so many issues to the point I've had guys come to my house almost on a monthly basis
We have the One box thing and it's not all it's suppose to be. It freezes up a lot while trying to delete a TV show and the dvr does not hold as much as we thought it would. Comcast is very, very expensive.
Comcast has been a great provider. We use them for Cable, Internet and for our phone service. From the beginning they made every effort to make sure we had excellent service even going through the effort of running a line underground to the other side of our house without additional charge.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos