BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Deborah Y.
Warrington, PA
I love the high speeds offered by comcast. For tv, there is a huge selection of channels and we really enjoy the older, family oriented ones offered. The price, however, has been slowly creeping up over the years.
Jessica P.
Ooltewah, TN
I hate Comcast. They are over-priced, the service is terrible, and the internet is slow. I just can't afford the better services near my house or I would switch.
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
Great customer service! I have never had an issue with Comcast. They are a great provider who has never let me down. And it doesn't hurt that their new interface X1 is amazing. So easy to use and so many options!
Jessica W.
Baltimore, MD
Customer Service is horrible big time. They know they are the major cable company and think they can treat their customers like anything. Plus if you are not staying on top of your bill they are always going up.
EDIN M.
Utica, NY
Nothing but problems! Very expensive and possibly the worst customer service ever. Nearly every day the box freezes and I have to restart it and miss 10-15 minutes of whatever show I was watching. Avoid if you can!
Angee G.
Jacksonville, FL
Comcast's service is excellent! However, you only receive very few channels for the price you pay. They have changed the plans so you get fewer channels for you money. I wish they would give us more for our money.
Megan H.
I only have Comcast for internet. The connection can be spotty some months. Also, they call me 4-5 times a month to harass me to upgrade my internet and add cable. It is very annoying. I have blocked their number.
Allie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I hate Comcast but as a student it has the best prices. Their customer service is just awful and their wifi isn't that great. It doesn't always work in my house.
Joanna M.
Xfinity is just great all the way around. My wifi is fast and I can connect several devices without it slowing down. I love my on demand features. and i get unlimited long distance calling with my voice service.
andrea m.
Davie, FL
We have had a few issues with our on demand feature. every now and then the signal goes away in the middle of the show. the screen will remain black for a few minutes. customer service at times is not very helpful.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.