BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Shayna P.
Appling, GA
Decent channel selection, but horrible customer service and outrageous in price. I live in the country and our options are Comcast or satellite. If there was any other option, I would cancel my service immediately.
Alaina h.
I have a love hate relationship with Comcast. I find them to be very expensive and give a bunch of channels you'll never watch, but if you want to keep a certain channel then you have to buy the whole package.
Carolanne L.
I have not been happy with Comcast since the day I got it. We are out in the "sticks" so no other internet provider available. I dropped their cable and phone service though and went with netflix and OOMA phone.
Tee H.
Hyattsville, MD
The best cable company. Has a lot of channels and great movie selections. The On Demand section is very organized for those who have an update box and easy to find shows, movies and videos you're looking for.
Caitlin W.
Fishers, IN
We often have internet connection problems at our house even after replacing the route multiple times. Also, their customer service can be a little off at times.
Tatum D.
Knightstown, IN
WAY TO EXPENSIVE... THEY KEEP CHARING ME THE SAME OR MORE
AND STILL DROPPING CHANNELS THAT I LIKE ..
QUIT BEING SO DARN STINGY AND ABOUT MONEY =(
WILL BE SWITCHING SIIN... ITS A SHAME.. I HAVE BEEN A
CUSTOMER FOR 19 YEARS =(
Janet M.
Baltimore, MD
Like the channel selection and the internet connection is fine, but the overall service, process for getting anything done, and any troubleshooting always SUCKS.
Jodi B.
Renovo, PA
Their internet is the best high speed internet offered in my area. I'm not too crazy about their customer survice and it takes a long time to get hooked up being a new customer. Their prices aren't the best either.
John V.
Expensive. Internet is routinely slower than the advertised speed and is over priced. Extremely annoying that they charge extra for basic cable in rooms that don't have a cable box. I only went with Comcast because it was my only choice. In the future, I would never use them if I didn't have to.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA
I have no complaints. I mean, cable, internet, phone. They usually run promos to reel you in to try different channels. Everything these days are pricey, so, it is what it is. You pay for entertainment. Customer service, not bad. It's the only thing we had available in the woodsy area we live in.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.