3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I would have to say that Comcast is very reliable with their service BUT their prices are just way too high! After their promotional price ends it goes up so high that you are forced to drop down to basic cable.
Comcast is a great internet and cable provider! I love the new features that come on the new box, and the costumer service has gotten better throughout the years. I would definitely recommend it to anyone else!
I hate my service with Comcast. The Internet is incredibly slow and the customer service is terrible. My bill seems to go up monthly. They are the only service provider with high speed internet in the area...
I have had Comcast now for 9 years I love them. Every time I have a problem they fix it. I have 3 DVR boxes with them. I have had to fight with them a few time but other wise I have had a good experience with them.
I don't like this company very much. Poor customer service and awful internet service. You never get the actual data speed they advertise or anywhere close to it.
I have such a love/hate relationship with Comcast. I pay way way way too much money for their service , but I do enjoy having as many channels available as I do, plus the on demand content is pretty much endless.
Worst customer service! My boyfriend called 6 times and had 5 different technicians come out before one finally was able to help him (by saying that my boyfriend should by his own router, lovely). Their promotional period is great, but the rest of the service and price isn't worth the hassle.
Hate that I do not have a better alternative. It works better than anything else but is expensive. I do like that we can usually do everything we need to online.
I have not been happy with Comcast since the day I got it. We are out in the "sticks" so no other internet provider available. I dropped their cable and phone service though and went with netflix and OOMA phone.
Difficult company to review. When things work, they work well. When they don't, it's a hassle. Spent quite a bit of time on the phone with them trying to resolve problems and not everyone is on the same page.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos