BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Julie M.
I would have to say that Comcast is very reliable with their service BUT their prices are just way too high! After their promotional price ends it goes up so high that you are forced to drop down to basic cable.
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
Comcast is a great internet and cable provider! I love the new features that come on the new box, and the costumer service has gotten better throughout the years. I would definitely recommend it to anyone else!
Rebecca N.
I hate my service with Comcast. The Internet is incredibly slow and the customer service is terrible. My bill seems to go up monthly. They are the only service provider with high speed internet in the area...
Elizabeth W.
Brockton, MA
I have had Comcast now for 9 years I love them. Every time I have a problem they fix it. I have 3 DVR boxes with them. I have had to fight with them a few time but other wise I have had a good experience with them.
Tiffany C.
I don't like this company very much. Poor customer service and awful internet service. You never get the actual data speed they advertise or anywhere close to it.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I have such a love/hate relationship with Comcast. I pay way way way too much money for their service , but I do enjoy having as many channels available as I do, plus the on demand content is pretty much endless.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
Worst customer service! My boyfriend called 6 times and had 5 different technicians come out before one finally was able to help him (by saying that my boyfriend should by his own router, lovely). Their promotional period is great, but the rest of the service and price isn't worth the hassle.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
Hate that I do not have a better alternative. It works better than anything else but is expensive. I do like that we can usually do everything we need to online.
Carolanne L.
I have not been happy with Comcast since the day I got it. We are out in the "sticks" so no other internet provider available. I dropped their cable and phone service though and went with netflix and OOMA phone.
Jen D.
Difficult company to review. When things work, they work well. When they don't, it's a hassle. Spent quite a bit of time on the phone with them trying to resolve problems and not everyone is on the same page.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.