BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Kimi C.
Sacramento, CA
I have always had a great experience with Comcast. With their cable services as well as their internet service. The downside is the price can be a bit costly but I have called to cancel before due to the cost and they really do try to do everything they can to help you out with the cost and to work with you if you need to make payment arrangements. Also their technical support is excellent. Internet speeds are better than any other company's that I have ever experienced.
PATRICIA B.
Savannah, GA
I love Comcast and sometimes I don't. I do not like to call customer service with a service outage issue. They always insist on sending a tech out when I know it is a outside line issue. I however love the Internet and cable TV. I upgraded my package to X1 and I love the service. Comcast is good and bad. They have improved since I started with them in 2010. It appears that Comcast is trying to improve with more services and better features.
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
We live on a military base and have THE WORST internet connection. And due to living in New Mexico, there are two internet companies—Century Link and Comcast. Neither have high speeds on base and their customer representatives don't realize that what they're trying to up-sell to on-base customers for a "better price" will never be met. It drives us all (2,000+ housing members) crazy that they''re not honest with their speeds and pricing.
Katie C.
COMCAST IS NOT THE BEST. IT IS CHEAPER THAN ALL OTHER COMPANIES IVE HAD BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE MOST TIMES AND THEY HIRE REALLY RUDE EMPLOYEES IM SURE MOST WOULD FAIL A BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE SERVICE AND SOMEHOW THEY ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO BLAME THE CUSTOMER. THAT BEING SAID I KEEP THEIR SERVICE BC ITS WHAT I CAN AFFORD AND I JUST PUT UP WITH ALL THE OTHER STUFF.
Stacey C.
Peachtree Cty, GA
If there were ANY other providers for internet and TV in our area, I would use them but sadly Comcast is the only ones here. They tried to charge us 80 bucks to bring us a TV box before I asked if I could just come pick it up and they said yes. It plugs into the wall and then the tv, super easy. Definitely didn't need to pay 80 bucks for someone to do that for me. Our internet and TV go out constantly and the customer service is a pain.
Ashley D.
Zeeland, MI
This is by far the worst cable and internet company I have ever used. Dial up is faster then their "fastest" internet. Their customer service department is a joke. Most of the people you can't understand and the ones you can don't bother to help you. They just transfer you until you get disconnected or keep you on hold for an obseen amount of time. They like to hang up on you as well. My internet service is down more often then it's up.
Megan B.
Marysville, CA
I like comcast because it is relatively cheap compared to the other brands. Dealing with customer service was awful because they made us wait 2 weeks to get our internet installed after the person who was supposed to come and install it left without even talking to us. Haven't had any problems since although the first bill was a lot more expensive than it should have been but now the bill is the exact amount it should be and am experiencing no problems.
Liz M.
Saint Joseph, MI
Comcast is great, when it works. We have issues all the time with our Internet going out. We have had a technician come out and that didn't help. The price in my opinion is extremely high and the fact that they took away my unlimited service now and will charge me for overages now, really upsets me. If there was a different company that could give me the same speed as Comcast, I would switch providers but unfortunately, there is not.
Brittany O.
If we had other options in our area we would not use Comcast as our internet service provider. Our internet is prone to randomly being unavailable for hours with no reason ever given from the company. The price isn't bad but the connection issues make it a pain to use. Nothing like losing internet service in the middle of sending a college paper or an online video game mission(anyone who plays online would understand the frustration).
Kat S.
Where do i begin, hmmm well first of all their customer service is terrible which I'm pretty sure if you're reading this, this is not the first or last time you have heard that one! Their services are very expensive, I have internet and pay almost $100 for their "cheapest". That is a bit much considering it is just internet, my cable company rates are less and they offer more. Ive contacted them to see if there was anything i can do to switch to a cheaper plan and they offer no cheaper deals. Not too many internet companies around my area but i will be researching so i can switch!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.