BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
Decent internet speeds, terrible customer service. The few times I've ever needed to call I've been put on hold for extremely long periods of time and hung up on.
Danielle A.
Techie Expert Level 2
As someone who has previously used Time-Warner Cable, Comcast is definitely a step up. However, I would say the best service I've ever had regarding TV service providers was still DirecTV
Amanda J.
Santa Rosa, CA
Their customer service is horrendous, and they have added unauthorized upgrades without asking first and then no one picked up when i called the many times to re-downgrade my service and ask why they had done that.
Pablo D.
Doesn't really matter what I write about Comcast, what else can I do? Their customer service is non existent. They're overpriced. When they are out of device, Ed don't get that day's charge removed. It's a racket.
Megan C.
Comcast drives me up the wall. Not only are the prices constantly increasing but the quality is getting worse and worse. Customer service is hit or moss- sometimes they are helpful and sometimes it is a waste of my time. I wouldn't choose them again, but I am limited in my options due to my location.
Cassie S.
I feel like Comcast could get better internet service, it's not very fast and it freezes every other day and I have to shut my computer down and restart it. It's the only provider in my area so in not too happy!
Jenny N.
I find that this company is very trusting, and very well with prices for Internet etc. great company since its trusting and gives you the best quality you can get!
Joanna M.
Xfinity is just great all the way around. My wifi is fast and I can connect several devices without it slowing down. I love my on demand features. and i get unlimited long distance calling with my voice service.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA
I have no complaints. I mean, cable, internet, phone. They usually run promos to reel you in to try different channels. Everything these days are pricey, so, it is what it is. You pay for entertainment. Customer service, not bad. It's the only thing we had available in the woodsy area we live in.
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
Great customer service! I have never had an issue with Comcast. They are a great provider who has never let me down. And it doesn't hurt that their new interface X1 is amazing. So easy to use and so many options!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.