- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
It's overpriced and a pain to get anyone on the phone ANY time I've called their customer service department, but the quality of the picture and delivery is very good.
The customer service is very good but the product itself is horrible it is overpriced and now if you live in miami they are nonlinger ilimited! i have limited internet on my home internet this is ridiculous and absurd
The service is good when its working, but if you have to call for a problem make sure to get the Id # and name of who you spoke with or you may get the runaround.
For service, I love comcast. We briefly switched to Verizon DSL for internet, and it was the worst decision we ever made! That said, their prices are terrible, but considering the alternative, I'm forced to pay it.
Doesn't really matter what I write about Comcast, what else can I do? Their customer service is non existent. They're overpriced. When they are out of device, Ed don't get that day's charge removed. It's a racket.
This is the worst internet provider out there. I recommend that no one use this company ever. they take forever with fixing issues and they're never fixed in time.
I find that this company is very trusting, and very well with prices for Internet etc. great company since its trusting and gives you the best quality you can get!
I hate Comcast. They are over-priced, the service is terrible, and the internet is slow. I just can't afford the better services near my house or I would switch.
I have no complaints. I mean, cable, internet, phone. They usually run promos to reel you in to try different channels. Everything these days are pricey, so, it is what it is. You pay for entertainment. Customer service, not bad. It's the only thing we had available in the woodsy area we live in.
The channel selection and internet speed my husband and I have is pretty good, but it is so expensive! Also calling customer service whenever you need help is a pain. I wish there were less expensive options!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos