BY COMCAST

• What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Techie Expert Level 2
It's overpriced and a pain to get anyone on the phone ANY time I've called their customer service department, but the quality of the picture and delivery is very good.
Elizabeth A.
The customer service is very good but the product itself is horrible it is overpriced and now if you live in miami they are nonlinger ilimited! i have limited internet on my home internet this is ridiculous and absurd
Micaella B.
Bowie, MD
The service is good when its working, but if you have to call for a problem make sure to get the Id # and name of who you spoke with or you may get the runaround.
Lisa K.
E Brunswick, NJ
For service, I love comcast. We briefly switched to Verizon DSL for internet, and it was the worst decision we ever made! That said, their prices are terrible, but considering the alternative, I'm forced to pay it.
Pablo D.
Doesn't really matter what I write about Comcast, what else can I do? Their customer service is non existent. They're overpriced. When they are out of device, Ed don't get that day's charge removed. It's a racket.
Rachel B.
This is the worst internet provider out there. I recommend that no one use this company ever. they take forever with fixing issues and they're never fixed in time.
Jenny N.
I find that this company is very trusting, and very well with prices for Internet etc. great company since its trusting and gives you the best quality you can get!
Jessica P.
Ooltewah, TN
I hate Comcast. They are over-priced, the service is terrible, and the internet is slow. I just can't afford the better services near my house or I would switch.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA
I have no complaints. I mean, cable, internet, phone. They usually run promos to reel you in to try different channels. Everything these days are pricey, so, it is what it is. You pay for entertainment. Customer service, not bad. It's the only thing we had available in the woodsy area we live in.
Kim N.
The channel selection and internet speed my husband and I have is pretty good, but it is so expensive! Also calling customer service whenever you need help is a pain. I wish there were less expensive options!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.